chapter five

Calum can't look at him as he grabbed a fistful of his hair and a palm full of his porcelain skin, legs spread around his waist and stripped of all clothes. Painted red with the tail end of a blush and a heat too hot for a body to carry, he almost felt like he was doing something completely disgraceful but grounded himself by scratching his nails down Michael's thighs. The skin beneath his fingers grounded him, and the throaty groan that filled his bedroom made him feel like a God but he pushed it away.

He wasn't Calum to him. He was Luke, and Luke was his God worth worshipping. an untouchable being. But Michael was still Michael, and the noises he was making were completely of his doing. The flush of his skin was because of his hands on him and the hiccup between his words was caused by his skin against him.

Luke wasn't there, but he was, and he deserved to be placed on a pedestal, not Luke. But the world wasn't fair, and Michael was fucking insane for wanting to string them both along like this.

He ripped his nails down Michael's skin and the boy watched his back arc off the bed and a moan left his mouth. "What do you want?" He asked, ignoring the red streaks blossoming on the skin bracketing his body and biting into the swell of his bottom lip from their earlier flying fists and rough make outs.

"Don't -"

"- Tell me what you want." He repeated as he used his left hand to sink two fingers into the heat of Michael's body.

Michael was quiet and Calum tsk'ed as he curled his fingers inside of him and forced them deeper. His pointer and pinky fingers were curled at the tips, pressed flat against the pale skin of his ass as his middle two fingers pressed against his nerves. His knees bent, hips buckled, and Calum knew his eyes were screwed shut so he could imagine someone else in his place. So he could think of someone else's fingers pushed to the hilt inside of him.

"You."

He smirked. "Me, what?"

"I want you." He grumbled and Calum wrapped a hand around himself, slick covering his palm from the lube he had used to stretch him. "Don't make me beg."

"No, not yet." He assured him as he pulled his fingers out and set his hand on Michael's thigh to lift himself up. "Soon. One day you'll beg for me."

Michael sneered. "Don't get cocky. I don't like you."

He pressed the head of his cock against Michael and the boy took a deep breath as he slowly eased himself in. He was tense, and Calum snapped his gaze up to his face. "Could you fucking relax?" He forced as he felt his body slowly open up for him.

"Hurry up." Michael rushed, moving his hips to try and take it into his own hands and firce himself down. Immediately he was pinned down, and he huffed in irritation. "Do you really think being slow is going to get us anywhere?"

"I am not going to make you bed-ridden just because you can't control yourself." He hissed and Michael made a sound that almost resembled a snort.

"As if you could. I bet you're pretty much a virgin." He accused and Calum clenched his jaw.

"Don't underestimate me." He cautioned as he tried to still his need to just take him. "I could seriously hurt you, and I don't need you missing school when we have a project."

"G-God, you don't actually give a shit about that, do you?" He scoffed as he folded his arms behind his head, and Calum dug his nails into Michael's hip.

What the fuck kind of question was that? After pining after him for so long, what was that supposed to mean?

"Do you want me to hurt you?" Calum grunted as he felt Michael's body squeeze around him. He was tight, and it knocked the breath from his lungs for a second.