[4/5]

A/N: explanation for my shortening the chapter count at the bottom of the chapter

FLIGHT

"Phew, okay Y/N. You can do this...First time in America? No problem...No one's going to steal anything off of you...not that it would really be a big loss to lose the five dollars I have in my wallet—"

"Y/N?" your aunt called, "Can I come in?"

You set your socks on your bed, walking over to open the bedroom door, "Yeah, sorry."

She smiled, "So, I heard about the trip? Are you excited?"

You smiled awkwardly, "Yeah, just a bit nervous. It's more work than play."

"Right you are! I was afraid I'd have to slap the naiveness right out of that pretty little head of yours, but it looks like you're being pretty realistic about this."

You laughed, "Yeah?"

She nodded, putting a hand on her back as she lowered herself into your office chair, "Don't get me wrong, you'll have about a day or two to wander around, but not long enough to really plan something on a large scale because this was such short notice for you."

You grabbed the clothes you had folded on your bed, packing them in your suitcase, which was beginning to look a little full, "I'm surprised they're letting me tag along, since I'm still so new and all."

She waved her hand, "I mean, they didn't have the time to hire a more experienced professional, that's a lot of paperwork. And besides, you're good, kid, don't put yourself down."

You grinned, "Thanks, Auntie."

She smiled back at you, "You're welcome. Now! I should get going. I've got a doctor's appointment in about half an hour!"

You embraced her softly, careful not to hurt her, "Alright, I'll call you when I land!"

She gave you a thumbs up, "Tell that soulmate of your's that he better do well up there!"

You blushed, "Alright, alright...back to packing."

-

"Ah! Y/N, how're you feeling?" one of the stylists asked, dragging a large suitcase behind her as well as carrying a large bag on her shoulder, one of them was for one of the boys.

You shrugged, your luggage trailing behind you, Hoseok's clothes already packed in the plane already, "Alright, I'm a bit paranoid that something's going to happen."

She laughed, "Don't worry, I'll make sure you stay out of trouble!"

You smiled, giggling into your hand, "Thanks."

"Girls! Hurry up!"

"We're coming!" she yelled, quickening her pace.

-

For the majority of the plane ride, you slept, as when you got to America, it would be about noon, which was about four in the morning Korean time. You yawned as you tried to wake yourself up, stretching your limbs, but trying not to hit the person next to you. You waited for the doors to open, grabbing your small carryon bag off the plane with you.

It didn't take very long for the staff to get their things and into the cars waiting outside. You had been informed that the boys had taken a slightly earlier plane, so by now the crowd that greeted them into America had dispersed. You were glad, you didn't want to have to push people just to get out of the airport. You couldn't read any of the signs, save for a few words that you remembered from your high school days.

"Come on, Y/N. If we get to our rooms fast enough, we'll still have enough time to eat a nice dinner!"

You nodded, "Sorry, I'm coming!"

"The boys are already checked in, but they decided to order in. Do you have Hoseok's room number? You're going to have to see him about last minute fitting changes."

You shook your head, "No, I forgot to ask."

She smiles, "No worries! I'll text you the info once we check in."

Dinner passed quickly, full of all around laughter and light conversation. Once you all arrived back at the hotel, the others yawned and stretched. You, however, felt as if you could stay up all night—perhaps due to the dessert you had just consumed.

Kim, one of your fellow stylists, waved you off, "Y/N, you should go hang out with the boys. I feel bad that you have to hang out with a bunch of oldies like us."

She was then slapped on the arm by a few of the surrounding women, playfully acting offended at her remark.

You smiled, "I'd feel bad leaving you guys, and I wouldn't want to intrude on their activities—"

"Nonsense! As long as they're not doing a VLive, I'm sure the boys would be happy to have you."

You bit your bottom lip, "Are you sure? It's not against the rules or something?"

They chuckled, all the slightest bit drunk from the night out, "You are Jungkook's soulmate, right? I'm sure you'll be fine."

You grinned, "Alright, let me just drop my things off in my room, and I'll be out of your hair."

You bowed your head and thanked the girls for the lovely night, making them coo at you for how kind and cute you were.

-

You hesitated, staring at the room number plastered on the door in gold lettering. What if they didn't want you there? They seemed nice enough, but you were positive they wouldn't like you intruding on their free time.

You sighed, if worse comes to worse, make an excuse about Hoseok's wardrobe or something.

Knock knock knock

The sound of footsteps neared the door and you felt your cheeks flush slightly in embarrassment, this was totally inappropriate, they were idols and you were just going to barge in like you owned the place—

"Ah, Jungkook! Y/N's here!"

The door opened slowly, Namjoon's face peering out before he opened in to slow you entry. You thanked him shyly and glanced around. The boys had just been watching TV and playing games on their phones, a few of their laptops scattered around the room.

"Sorry for the intrusion," you said, bowing slightly in apology, "I was just wondering if you guys would let me join you? The other stylists sent me up here but if you'd rather I lea—"

"No worries! Come in!" Seokjin said, waving you in.

"Thank you."

"Just keep the PDA to a minimum, I don't care that you and Jungkook are soulmates, that's just too much for me."

"HYUNG!"

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: ...sorryidontknowwhathappenedimsorryittooksolongtocomeoutwithanewchapter

I JUST COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING

SO I JUST LOWERED THE CHAPTER COUNT IM SORRY ALDJALDNLA

I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN FORGIVE ME 😔💕

I started this book before I had finished planning so its really just not what I want it to be. I also think my writing has really improved and that now I'm better at creating interesting storylines with more fluff and plot. So I hope you guys aren't too disappointed, and hopefully I can come up with another Jungkook story in the future :)

I'm trying to finish this story before I go back to school, so expect another bad update in the near future 😗