Domestically

(A/N: This art was made by the wonderful Renee, go support them please they do some wonderful work. Links to their accounts

Twitter: @GlitchedIrken
And
https://www.deviantart.com/radiodemondust

Go look them up
Thank you on with the story)

The ruby pigment of Hell's natural light streamed in through an crack in the curtains shining into a certain spiders eyes, reflexively he shifted away from the light. Though to his dismay he knew he had to rouse himself from his resting place. A lethargic haze settled over him as he maneuvered himself out of the soft linens of his bedspread. Angel made his way over to his closet, grabbing up the red robe off the frame and heading to the bathroom; to splash his face with cold water and get himself semi-presentable enough to make his morning commute to the dining room feel less like a walk of shame and more like a snack run. Angel snatched up a plate of bacon and a few jelly filled donuts to take back to his room, there he sat the plate onto his vanity and started to get ready for the day. The oversized robe fell slightly from his shoulder exposing the bites and blemishes that marred his neck and shoulders, a reminder of his late night festivities and unseemly livelihood.

A small groan alerted him of his guests waking, Angel paid no heed to the other demon as he prepared himself for the day. A squeal could be heard from the other room as fat nugget came out of it and circled Angels feet. The Pornstar grinned and leaned down to give a quick but affectionate pet to the piglet as he applied his makeup taking no notice of his company.

Alastor let out a hum as he made his way over to his lover he wrapped his arms around Angel and barried his face into his neck.

  "Must you go into work today?" Alastor inquired pressing lazy kisses to Angels shoulder.
Angel hummed in confirmation and tilted his head to the side to give Alastor better access as he continued to apply his work face, which included copious amounts of mascara, eye liner, and a bit of setting powder; more makeup than was truly necessary in Angels opinion, not that he minded. Alastor raised his eyebrow in an unspoken question and grinned at Angels reflection, Angel huffed in mock annoyance.

"Not a word from you, ya fuddy-duddy at least I ain't a flour face" Angel groused playfully, nudging the other gently. Alastors grin only seemed to widen.

"I didn't say anything I just don't understand why you have to get all dolled up, I think  you're quite the smarty," Angel rolled his eyes at the compliment.

  "Applesauce ain't gonna change my mind so don't think bumpin' ya gums is givin' you the bugle, buck boy" Angel ran a hand through his hair and got up from his seat to head to his wardrobe.

"Now that's a shame! I woulda loved to get into my glad rags and go upset the apple cart with you." Alastor picked up a piece of bacon from the plate and fed it to Fat-nugget.

"Tell me you little porker, are you upset that your daddy's gonna run a muck without us," Fat-nugget let out a small squeal.

"Don't bring my baby into this ya void coupon, " Angel piped from the closet, Alastor let out a chuckle at the half-hearted insult.

"Oh please! My darling if you thought I was anything less than a Jackson we wouldn't be here, now would we?"Alastor teased. Angel came out of his closet in his black high-waisted mini-skirt and boots glaring at the radio host, who's grin had regressed into a self-satisfied smirk. Angel chucked the robe to Alastor and retreated back to his wardrobe. Alastor caught his robe and placed the plate of food onto the ground for fat nugget to finish off.  Angel emerged from his closet in a form fitting light pink- nearly white halter top tucked neatly into his skirt a heart cutout decorated the chest of the shirt with a pint-sized bit of fluff protruded from the design. The spider demon held out Alastor's suit to him while picking the now empty plate from the floor and petting fat nugget. Alastor took the garment from Angel and began to get himself ready.

"Will you be back after shooting your film?" Alastor asked pulling on his pants and adorning his shirt. Angel walked over to the radio demon and began to button the garb with graceful eaze while speaking.

"I dunno, knowin' me I'll probably end up in a bar; bleedin a few fellas for free drinks and if I'm feelin' lucky, grab me a Cadillac or two." Angel smoothed out a few wrikles in the shirt and drew back, making his way to the door. Alastor let out a amused huff and threw on his tailcoat, following close behind. The spider continued the conversation as the pair made their decent to the lobby.

"Am I right to assume the bank's closed 'till tonight?" Angel rolled his eyes and pressed a kiss to Alastors cheek.

"I wouldn't say that sweetie, you're quite the owl yourself; so how 'bout a deal? If I stay out too late you can come get me and I'm all yours for the next week, we can do whatever you want." Alastor pondered Angels suggestion in his head for a few seconds before nodding.

"Yes, that sounds like a fair deal to me doll." He affirmed.

"Great! so it's a deal." Angel grinned and held out his hand, the radio host grinned back and shook the outstretched appendage.

"Deal."

(Inspired by tge works of NoticeTheChange and toonyloony18 keep up the good everyone)