Familiar

Quiescent. (Adj)
being at rest; quiet; still; inactive or motionless:

The perfect word to describe the world at the very moment was Quiescent. The fiery land of damnation and suffering that surrounded our lovely couple was calmer than usual, but perhaps that was more due to the current circumstances placed around them. The Radio Demons menecing aura and unsettling grin combined with Angel Dusts sultry smirk and hooded eyes. Those same eyes feined sweetness as Alastor escorted him back home from his last show. The spider walked at Alastors Side. The Radio Demons placed his hand on Angels waist to pull the spider flush to his side as he shot glares at anyone who so muched as glanced in their general direction. Angel chuckled at Alastors overprotective clinging as they continued to wander through the streets. The two radiated a unsettlingly inauspicious aura while they continued on their late night exertion or perhaps it would be more accurate to call it an early morning stroll. The two seemed to be in their own little world, unaware of the demons scattering away at the very sight of the couple as they made their way back to the hotel. In a matter of minutes the two had reached their destination, they walked up the stairs and towards a large ornate mahogany door, which Alastor held open for Angel.

The adult film star made his way into the deserted lobby at a leisurely pace, his heels clicking faintly on the tile; a subtle dissruption to the suffocating silence that filled the room. Alastor followed closely behind after closing and relocking the door. The red clad man strode up to his darling and took one of the spiders hands, Alastor bent down and kissed his lover's gloved knuckle. Angel chuckled at the radio host's charming display.

"How long has it been since we last danced, my darling?" Alasor inquired as he pulled Angel toward himself.

"Oh, sweetheart it's been hours." Angel mused allowing himself to be pulled along as they swayed to an imaginary beat and invissable music.
Angel rolled his eyes and mutterd a backhanded comment under his breath about Alastor ignoring his own proverbial five foot rule, but followed Alastor's lead without resistance.

At that moment a bleery eyed demon princess came padding down the steps and watched with somnolent eyes as the pair walzed around the lobby. Angel twirled out away from his partner, his dresses skirt flaring out in a elegant flutering blur of wine red cloth. Alastor grinned at the spiders theatrics and pulled him back in towards himself to bring Angels sylph-like form down in a low dip, the latters hair almost touching the tile. Angel chuckled to himself as Alastor pulled his partner back up slowly, pressing his forehead against Angel's. Peals of soft laughter began to bubble out from deep within the two, the corners of Alastor's eyes crinkling as he chuckled his voice was quiet and laced with a hum if amusment as he pressed light kisses to angels face and neck. Angel's cheeks flushed light pink as he attemted to suppress his giggles with little success.

"Do you know much I adore you?"

"Yes, but tell me again~"

Charlie's lips turned up in a drowsy grin at the sweet display of affection the two were sharing her sight may have been blurry, but she had wittnessed this scene countless times. A tall woman in a gorgeous evening dress with long hair and sultry eyes pressed close to a overpowered demon, smartly dressed and grinning like a maniac. Charlie had stumbled upon this very scenerio many times as a child, the fond memory of her parents dancing and embracing eachother in the empty ballroom late at night brought happy tears to here eyes. The young princess scurried back up to her room not wanting intrude on the couples alone time any longer. Alastor ears twitched and he sent a side glance towards Charlie's abandond hiding spot.

"It looks like we had an audience, my dear,"Alastor mused leadding Angel up to his room, Angel shrugged.

"Eh, s'not like anyones gonna come at either 'a us 'bout it, plus there ain't no one in this place tha' s'gonna believe 'em." Angel assured the radio host, pressing a chaste kiss to Alastors cheek as they stopped infront of his door. Alastor reluctantly bid the spider goodnight and watched his lover disappear behind his bedroom door, before walking off the radio demon barely made it a few feet away before stopping in his tracks and doing a 180° trotting back to the filmstars door and letting his fist rap on the wood gently. The door opened slightly as Angel stuck his head out only to have his lips assulted by an oddly affectionate cannibal, just as quickly as it had happened the moment was over. The spot the radio demon had been occupying was empty and Angel retreated back into his room once agian. Closing the door behind him, his back pressed flat against the wood as he slid down and barried his flused face into hands the appendages muffling his giggling.

On the other side of the hotel Alastor was arguing with himself, on one hand he was very proud of his boldness, on the other hand he was embarrassed by how spontaneous and quick the kiss was.

They were acting like teenagers.

The next morning the two could be found occupying the dining room on opposing sides of the table. Angel had his legs propped up on the surface of the table, leaning in his chair back halfhazarly as he painted his nails. While Alastor sat across from him, filling out a newspaper crossword puzzle. Neither one acknowledged the other for most the morning, they were content with the silence. Charlie shuffled into the kitchen and lit up upon seeing the two. The couple filled her with such hope and nostalgia, she could barely contain herself. Yet out of necessity, the princess decided against approaching either of the participants about what she had seen last night.

She was content to bask in the familiarity of it all.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/n: So sorry for the hiatus guys!! I've been swamped with work and school. I've got 6 preformances this week and finals next week so i haven't been able to update. I'll try to do better next time.)