4|four

Ella's POV

"Miyah, I can't go in this." I said as I slid my hand down the soft fabric that coated my skin. I looked into the mirror and looked at the beautiful red dress that hugged all my curves, and made my tan skin stand out. Miyah came up behind me as she looked at my reflection. The dress was ribbed, and was also off the shoulder. I couldn't deny how cute the dress was, and how amazing I looked in it.

"Ella, are you kidding me? You look fucking hot. You are so getting laid tonight." Miyah said as she pulled down her dress. I rolled my eyes as I walked over to my vanity and grabbed my nude lip gloss. Miyah was wearing a tight black dress with nude heals. I put on my nude lip gloss as I had finished my light makeup. I didn't want to put on a lot of makeup considering it would melt off by the end of the night.

"Come on. We're gonna be late." Miyah said as she looked down at her apple watch. I grabbed my heels and carried them with me along with my purse. Miyah grabbed her car keys from my bed as we made our way out of my bedroom, and soon out of my house. I locked the front door behind me as I closed it.

"Miyah, you have my house key, right?" I asked remembering my mom had given Miyah a spare key years ago considering we were extremely close.

"Sure do." she said as she dangled her keys before getting into her car. I hopped into the passenger seat as I put my heels on and Miyah started the car.

"Your gonna have to tell me how to get to Aaron's house." Miyah said as I had just finished putting on my heels. I grabbed her phone, and put Aaron's address into the google maps as she started to talk with the directions.

~skip drive~

Miyah parked a few cars away from the house as we instantly heard the music blasting. The front door was open as people were walking in and out of the party. Guys and girls stumbled out of the house. I opened my car door and hopped out as I grabbed my purse before closing the door.

"Are you drinking tonight?" Miyah asked as we started walking towards the house.

"I don't plan on it, but keep yours keys in case I do drink. Remember I am a light weight." I said as Miyah laughed. It was true though. I couldn't handle my liquor like Miyah could. It took quite a lot of alcohol to make Miyah drunk. We walked into the house, and instantly the smell of liquor and weed filled my nose.

"You guys made it!" Sophia said as she emerged from the crowd of people and wrapped her arms around Miyah and I. I smiled at her and patted her on the back as she pulled away from us.

"The drinks are in the kitchen." Sophia said as she points toward the back of the house. I instantly noticed Grayson as he was standing in the kitchen talking to Nate. I looked around the house trying to find Ethan, but couldn't find him out of the hundreds of people.

"Come on. Let's go get drinks." Miyah said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen. I smiled at her as I trudged behind her into the kitchen.

"Ella!" Grayson yelled as Miyah was pouring me a drink. I smiled at him as he opened his arms for a hug. Grayson and I were always good friends to each other. He didn't know anything about Ethan and I considering there was no reason for Ethan to talk about me like that.

"You actually came to a party." Grayson said as he pulled away from the hug. I smiled up at him as I looked into his hazel eyes.

"Miyah dragged me here." I lied not wanting to tell him Ethan invited.

"Here you go. Oh, hi Gray." Miyah said as she handed me my red solo cup. I held it under my nose as it smelled of something fruity with a strong alcohol scent as well. Grayson smiled down at Miyah as he pulled her into a hug as well.