10|ten

Ethan's POV

She likes me? She likes me, but that's not the way I wanted to find out. I didn't want to find out because I made her mad. God, why did she have to see Sophia at my locker at the wrong time. I was telling Sophia that nothing was going to happen between us, and she was just someone I slept with.

I watched Ella walk out of the school as I didn't know what to do. If I went after her it was only going to make things worse, but if I stayed here I would look like an asshole. Who am I kidding? How much more of an asshole can I get. I walked towards the main entrance of the school as I saw Ella standing in the parking lot wiping underneath her eyes. I felt my heart tear into two knowing I was the reason why she was crying.

"Ella, I like you, too." I said causing her to turn around. Her cheeks were red while the rest of her face was pale. It took everything in me not to pull her into a hug knowing she would just push me away.

"Ella, I have feelings for you, too." I whispered to her as I tucked a strand of her chocolate brown hair behind her ear. She looked away from me as I continued looking down at her. She let out a huff of air before looking back at me.

"You're just saying that, Ethan. I don't have time to deal with your bullshit." She said as she turned away from me. I grabbed onto her wrist as I pulled her back towards me. I did have feelings for her. I always have. Ever since I first laid eyes on her, I fell for her. She was the only girl I went back to. Before I slept with Sophia, I didn't sleep with anyone else. I only slept with Ella.

"Before Sophia, I only slept with you. You are the only girl I have eyes for. Have you noticed that you are the only girl I go back to. I was scared to tell you because I thought you would hate me." I said looking into Ella's eyes looking for some kind of emotion. I just wish she would believe me.

"Ethan, I don't know. You treated me like shit. How am I supposed to believe everything that you are saying?" Ella said as I kept my eyes on her. It took everything in me not to grab her face, and just kiss her. She was the only girl I've ever had feelings for since I started acting like this. I just wish she would believe me.

"Ella, I'll do anything for you to believe me." I said as I trailed my hand down her arm, and interlocked our fingers once I reached her hand. She looked down at outr hands before looking back up to me.

"Just give me time." she muttered as she pulled her hand away from mine. She sent me a smile before walking towards her car in the parking lot. I just hoped she would come back after me telling her. That was the only thing I was scared of. Scared of her walking away and not coming back.

"You ready to go home?" Grayson asked as he walked up beside me and placed his hand my shoulder blade. I looked over at him just nodding my head as we walked towards my Rubicon.

"I told her." I mumbled as I started my car, and reversed out of my parking spot. I waited for Grayson's response wondering if he even heard me. I looked over at him as he was already looking at me.

"You actually told her? What did she say?" he asked as excitement was evident in his voice. I let out a scoff not wanting to tell him about the argument before, but I knew I was eventually going to have to tell him.

"It wasn't the way I wanted it to happen though. She got mad at me, and she accidentally told me she had feelings for me. She saw Sophia at my locker earlier, and it was this big misunderstanding. I was telling Sophia earlier that nothing was going to happen between us, and I guess Ella saw her at my locker today." I said as Grayson just shook his head. This is exactly why I didn't want to tell him because he was going to give me a life lesson.

"I explained to her that she is the only girl I have eyes from. She's the one that I run back to every damn time." I muttered as I tighten the grip on the steering wheel. I was such an idiot to treat Ella the way I did. I wish I could show her how much she means to me.

"Everything is going to be figured out, E. Trust me." Grayson said as he placed his hand on my shoulder and lightly squeezed. I flashed him a smile before turning back to the road. I wish he was right, and I hope Ella thinks about things.

------------
an: hi guys. did you like this chapter? if you guys did, then I will see you in the next one :)