part one.

"when I look back at my days
there was never a day you weren't there
why did I take you for granted?
every chance I get, I regret it"

yugyeom instantly cringed at the strong whiskey smell that suddenly hit him like a truck as he entered his hyung's apartment. the once clean and bright looking apartment was now a mess, reminding yugyeom of his college dorm back then. he wasn't at all expecting his hyung to be this messy, in fact, jinyoung was known to be a neat freak within their group of friends.

the maknae sighed and began to slowly make his away around the mess, careful enough to not step on any of his hyung's belongings as he attempted to look for the older.

"hyung? are you here? i-it's me...yugyeom." he called out as he looked around.

reaching jinyoung's bedroom, yugyeom slowly opened the door and the sight broke him into millions of pieces.

there was his hyung, laying on top of his bed with empty alcohol bottles around him, all curled up while hugging a frame close to his chest. yugyeom almost cried at the sight of his hyung. he slowly made his way towards the bed and sat down on the edge, taking the bottles one by one and setting them down, making a mental note to himself to take them later.

"hyung, i wish you would just stop this." the younger muttered before glancing down at the frame jinyoung was holding against his chest.

it was a picture of his hyung and a girl who meant everything to him...back when they were the happy couple that they were.

  ⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄ 

groaning slightly, jinyoung rolled over and reached for a small form only to be met with an empty space. the male slowly opened his eyes and silently cursed at the instant brightness that hit his vision.

he rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms before tiredly getting up from the bed.

getting out of his room, he heard commotion coming from the kitchen. as he walked over towards it, he immediately spotted his girlfriend who seemed to be preoccupied with preparing breakfast.

jinyoung silently made his way towards her, instantly wrapping his arms around the small form as he reached her, making the other gasp and turn to look at him.

"yah, jinyoungie! you scared me." she pouted.

the male lets out a hearty laugh before pressing a soft kiss on her shoulder.

"my apologies, my queen. i shall not do that ever again." jinyoung teased before letting out a soft chuckle.

the girl seemed to blush at the name, playfully pushing jinyoung off but the older male responded with a chuckle, his arms still wrapped around her.

"so what are you making?" he asked, resting his chin on his girlfriend's shoulder.

"food, duh." she responded, simply.

"aish. you've been hanging around jackson and jennie too much. you're slowly becoming like them." jinyoung pouted.

"is that such a bad thing?" the girl turned her head to look at him, raising her brow.

"have you been in the same room as those two? i'm literally so close to just killing myself just to escape the torture of being in the same room as them." jinyoung exaggerated.

the girl rolled her eyes and sent a small grin towards the male.

"well, imagine being in the same room as yugyeom, bambam and lisa. those three are literal kids."

"mhmmm...being parents sure is hardwork." jinyoung smirked making the girl gasp and playfully push him, blush appearing on her cheeks.

the sight only made jinyoung coo at her.

"jisoo-ya, have i told you how goddamn cute you look when you blush?"

"oppa!~" jisoo whined.