part five.

"i'll find you wherever you are, i'll tryso we can smile like we did before"

for the next few days ever since jinyoung decided to stop moping about, he had began living his life again...at least trying to. he was glad to have friends who were always there for him otherwise he wouldn't be able to cope with everything on his own. his dark circles were almost gone and no longer was his lips chapped and pale. gone were the cans of beer in his fridge and every traces of what could remind him of his dark moments thanks to his best friends.

he began to look through his closet for something appropriate to wear. he wasn't originally going somewhere but bambam was forcing him to attend a party. with the younger, it wasn't like he had a choice.

finally settling on a simple white buttoned up shirt and slacks, he went ahead and put them on before grabbing his basic looking vans pair, putting them on as well. jinyoung got a look at himself at the full body mirror he had attached on the door of his closet and lightly cringed. his closet were full of just buttoned up shirts and rarely any tees at all. jackson had always teased him about looking like a teacher. he considered asking the male to help him shop for more clothes. he wasn't the type to care too much about what he wears. he thought he looked better in formal wear than what his peers would wear most of the time.

"this'll just do for now..." the male muttered to himself.

a few moments later, he heard a knock on his door and a high-pitched yell. no doubt it was bambam. jinyoung grabbed his things before opening the door, seeing his cheerful looking dongsaeng on his doorstep. as soon as bambam took a good look at what his hyung was wearing, his smile faded a bit replacing it with a smirk and raising an amused brow.

"oh wow...are you going to a party or a teachers conference?" he teased making jinyoung roll his eyes. he playfully pushed the male away as he walked out of his apartment, locking it before turning to the thai male.

"whose party is it anyway?" he asked as they began to walk towards the elevator. bambam was a bit hesitant on what to say. he didn't want to scare jinyoung off, he wanted him to move on.

"does it matter whose party it would be? you need to live a little, hyung." the thai male replied. he almost patted himself on the back as he had not managed to stutter or slip out. he promised his friends he wouldn't say anything.

jinyoung, once again, rolled his eyes at the other male's witty reply. he hated to admit it but bambam was right. he has to live a little and not make the habit of being cooped up in his apartment all day. besides, he knew how wild his friends were when it comes to parties. he was always the one who ends up sober and would be driving each of them home. maybe he could be that person for them again.

as the two left the building, they headed towards bambam's car.

--

when they arrived, jinyoung realized where they were. he had a suspicion of whose party they were going to when they were driving through the familiar neighbourhood. he wanted to beg bambam to drive him back home or to make up some lame excuse on why he wants to go home. but there's also the possibility that she wouldn't be there. and even if she was, there was no way he could come across her in a house as big as lisa's.

the thai male sighed as he saw the look on his best friend's face. he regretted not ever telling him in the first place but he wanted to give jinyoung the chance to fully move on. he didn't miss the look on the older's face.

"hyung, i'm sorry i didn't tell you in the first place. if i did, you wouldn't go at all. if you don't do this now, you won't be able to in the future..." bambam said in a soft reassuring tone.

jinyoung wasn't mad at bambam. after all, he was only trying to help. for the past few months, he had done nothing but push everyone away but none of them ever gave up on him. that made him feel special and important.

he turned to look at the male on the driver's seat and patted his head, giving him a soft smile. "no need to be sorry, bammie. i know you have good intentions." he replied.

the two smiled at each other before getting out of the car. jinyoung saw the immense amount of people outside, chatting and dancing away. lisa always held the best parties and she never disappoints. as the two male walked towards the front door of the mansion, the door had bursted open revealing the blonde haired female they were both close with.

lisa tackled jinyoung with a hug, exclaiming how much she had missed him and how they have a lot of catching up to do. jinyoung could only chuckle at how adorable the younger female was. he knew how intoxicated she was now as she was famous in their group for being a lightweight when it comes to alcohol.

after hugging jinyoung, lisa went to hug her childhood friend next to him. she waved her arms for them to come in.

"love, i think you've had enough for tonight."

jinyoung heard a familiar voice. he looked to the side to see yuta attempting to grab the glass of alcohol from lisa's grip. yuta noticed a pair of eyes on him and he looked up and realized it was jinyoung.

"wait...jinyoung? you're here?!" the japanese male exclaimed before pulling the male and tackling him in a hug. jinyoung groaned, softly. 'lisa and yuta are definitely perfect for each other.' he thought to himself.

"yep. bambam brought me here. figured i should go back to my social life." he grinned. bambam chuckled and greeted the japanese male with their traditional manhug.

"well, make yourselves comfortable. i know you guys know your way. lisa's done for tonight." the male chuckled before wrapping his arms around the blonde female who was swaying around and could barely even stand on her own.

"come on, babe. you need to get some rest." yuta cooed at the female before she began to steer her towards the stairs.

both jinyoung and bambam could hear lisa whining about how she wanted to catch up with both of them which made them laugh softly. She was truly adorable.

both male walked further into the mansion with jinyoung casually looking around for more familiar faces. He knew he was ready to see everyone else again but he wasn't sure if he was mentally ready to see her.

fate had other plans though. before jinyoung could be aware, he had bumped into a smaller form. their scent immediately hitting his nostrils. he didn't have to look to know who it was, but only he was afraid to.

"j-jinyoung?"