part two.

"i know it's me who let you go
i know it's too late but just once more
will you let me know where you are?
i'll go run and find the times
when you were next to me"

jinyoung woke up the next day with a pounding headache. he hissed at the throbbing pain that hit him as soon as he gained consciousness. slowly opening his eyes, he immediately spotted a blonde mop of hair on the edge of his bed. from the tall and petite form he noticed, it was yugyeom.

'what is he doing here?' jinyoung thought to himself, honestly feeling a pit in his stomach in sudden guilt. whatever he was trying to do to himself, he was also affecting yugyeom. the older sighed and reached for the blonde, stroking his hair, softly.

"i'm sorry, yugyeom...i'm sorry for causing you so much worry." he muttered, softly, not wanting to wake the other up.

jinyoung sat there on his bed, trying to regain his strength before managing to get up. he hasn't left his room in quite awhile. everything within him was a mess and he couldn't face everyone else. he didn't want them to worry so much about him. he didn't want them to see him so weak and so shattered.

he slowly made his way out of his room, expecting to see a mess he had made the other way but to his surprise, everything was spotless. it was as if his huge breakdown never happened. there wasn't a trace of any mess he caused.

jinyoung looked back to where his room was and sighed in realization. he knew it was yugyeom.

he clenched his knuckles, tightly to the point where it was turning white. he didn't want pity from other people especially his friends. he didn't need to be reminded of how much of a mess he was that he isn't able to take care of things on his own. he knew he was unstable and he didn't need to be reminded of it everyday. just like how his apartment is a constant hell for him. reminding him of so much. the once happy and energizing memories turned so cruel and painful for him.

but it was all he deserved after all. he was the one who gave up. he was the one who didn't realize what he had until he lost it.

he had promised her he would stay but of course, promises are meant to be broken.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

jinyoung sat on his sofa with his lovely girlfriend beside him. both had a controller, tightly holding onto it and punching on the buttons furiously. they were both playing tekken, one of their favorite past times. the male didn't used to be so passionate about gaming before he met his girlfriend. it was her who changed his perspectives on video games. something he used to not understand at all and now it was one of his favorite thing to do but it was mostly because he could spend it with her.

"i'm gonna beat you, jinyoungie!" she yelled, excitingly as she kept on furiously pressing the buttons. jinyoung could only chuckle. "not a chance, baby. i always win." he smirked at her before completely concentrating on the game.

jinyoung almost felt a moment of victory as he glanced up at his girlfriend's health bar. she was about to lose but before he even knew it, she had cupped his cheek and turned him to look at her.

at that moment, as soon as their eyes met, the game and the rest of the world was long forgotten. they continued to stare at each other. seconds turned into minutes but even then, he still wouldn't get tired of looking into her eyes. the same pair of deep dark brown ones that only looks at him with love and passion. it seemed to sparkle everytime she smiles and laughs.

jinyoung was lost in his thoughts, not realizing until the last minute that his girlfriend had beaten him while he was in his euphoric state.

"ha! i win-AH" before she could even utter more words, jinyoung had pushed her down against the couch, landing on top of her, careful enough to not crush her with his weight.

"that was such a sneaky move, babygirl. you're evil." he chuckled as he pinches her cheek.

she could only giggle and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"i learned it from lisa. she said it always worked with yuta. i guess i have her to thank." jisoo released another giggle before cupping jinyoung's cheeks.

"jinyoungie...don't ever leave me...okay? even when i get difficult sometimes...just...promise me." she muttered.

he sighed, softly before he tucked her hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek after. his eyes connected with hers as he spoke his promise.

"i would never leave you, jisoo. you're my everything. it'll always be you. and i'll always stay by your side...however long you want me to." he didn't waste any time as he dove down and pressed his lips against her soft brims. they were his addiction. the taste of her lips would always keep him wanting more.

that night, they shared a moment of passion. forgetting their problems, forgetting the rest of the world. the only thing that mattered to them at that moment was just the two of them in each other's embrace.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

"i'm sorry i fucked up, jisoo. i'm sorry i didn't fight for us. i'm sorry that i hurt you. i'm sorry that i didn't keep my promise." jinyoung broke down yet again as he sat himself on the couch. deep with regret, he didn't realize yugyeom's presence until the younger sat beside him and wrapped him in his arms, pulling him closer to his side.

the blonde didn't say anything as he knew it was better off that way. nothing he could say would make anything better for his hyung. but maybe just making him realize that a lot of people are there for him could help him and maybe eventually, he would see another smile on his face again.