well well well

Strange_Dark_Child

Strange_Dark_Child

I wanna do this! I got it from your book...
Just got ideas..
I wanna make my first short story!
I guess...

"I love you..." Kai said, blushing as he stole Miku's first kiss. Miku's eyes widen when she heard those words. She couldn't have guess that Kai would confess to her. A lonely boy that have many things in common with her.
She was so happy. That was probably the happiest day of her life.
Miku is a cheerful girl with eyes full of dream that never dies out. A ray of sunshine. She knew Kai since she was ten years old. She immediately fall for him. His cute smile, warm personality. He was perfect in her eyes. She was to scared to admits it . Afraid of being rejected. She always have that dark side of herself that was depressed. She tries to cover it up with smiles and jokes. She tried. Kai knew this about her, he tried to cheer him up but Kai isn't a person that is good with those type of things. He's afraid, that one day she'll snap. He was scared. Scared of losing another person he love in his live. He once have a best friend, have the same personality as Miku. Bubbly, cheerful. But, that what he thought. He wouldn't have thought she would kill herself. The memories came flooding his mind. He doesn't want that to happen to Miku.

~~~~~~

Miku ran. Ran from all of the bullies that enjoy seeing her miserable. She want to get away from everything. School, homework, her feeling. All of those are hurting her. She just wants everything to stop. She got home crying and lock herself in a room. Crying. She couldn't put up the acts anymore. She can't make people smile. She tried. She tried. It all are just too much for her. She decided to end it all. She took a cutting knife. She is trembling all over.

One

Two

She cut on her arm. She do it more. Even though it hurts, but it's giving her some kind of satisfaction. She began to feel lightheaded. Blood was dripping from her hand and staining her white skirt. Everything was becoming dark. She don't want to be in this world anymore. She don't want to suffer anymore. She fell to the ground, half conscious. Her life flashed across her eyes, remembering the smiles of the one she love. She smiled, falling into an eternal slumber

______

The door crashed down. Kai was shocked to see that his lover is on the ground. A pool of red blood surrounded her. He cried. He was too late. He hugs Miku's body saying over and over again

"I love you..."

....

What the fuck did i just wrote??
....
Ahvanansh
I never write anything like this!!
This is hella depressing.

Don't cut yourself kids.
If i was unsatisfied.. like once i knew i got all B and C in my report card.. i took a polystyrene and a cutting knife ( don't ask me why i have that thing with me long story) i took the polystyrene and stab it.. r.i.p polystyrene....
I just imagine it as a person.. i love stabbing things.. don't ask...
It is satisfying...
I'm not a killer don't worry i never stab a real person..
Sometimes i take a pen and stab paper with it.. I make many holes on it. Or take a fabrik and needle and stab it! Yeahhh
The conclusion is I like stabbing things..
😂
....
I'm sorry if there was any grammar issues in the short story above.. i'm not that good. And if the story is cheesy. I'm sorry! It's my first time writing something like this. T_T
Did i do good???
...

Well.. enjoy this crap.

.