lol

"GOOD MORNING!!!" Miku chirped as she jumped on Kai's bed. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Kai woke up and groaned. "What the heck Miku?! It's like 1 in fucking morning!" He said as he pushed Miku off his bed. Miku pouted and shakes Kai. "Oh come on! You said you'll play some games with me whenever i want! And I decide to play now!!!!" When he said whenever she want he didn't though she would want to play in the middle of the night. And that dawned to him, she usually didn't sleep.

"No. I wanna sleep. You should too" Kai said as he smacked his best friend's head. "Ouch. That hurts you know!"  " Who cares?" He began to pull his blanket up his body. "I know you care heheh" he said and began to hug Kai. Kai blushed. He turned around " no. I'm not playing that fucking video game in the middle of the freaking night." "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Well goodbye then! Hmmp" Miku pouted. "Finally.." he sighed and continue to fall asleep.

He woke up feeling something is snuggling again his chest. He froze. "What the fuck is this?"  It moved. He freaked. It have pink hair and have a cute ribbon similar to Miku. It was Miku. She was asleep peacefully. Probably just finished playing that game. Kai's heart melted to see that cute girl sleeping. (awww fuck my heart) Kai hugged back and went back to sleep.

And then Mikael have to fuck it up by screaming at Lin for messing up his musical sheets causing for Miku and Kai to wake up, Lin got deaf, Icy to throw her knives (don't ask why she's having it) Rai to fucked up his first kiss with Ney And Nas to fuck up her hidious drawings. Lol

Sorry. I'm bored af.