.:Confusion:.

I felt like I was falling asleep in the middle of class. Which wasn't abnormal; Im always staying up on my laptop, or reading a book. Or could it be that my History class was just so boring it was hard not to fall asleep. Of course the most boring class of the day has to be the first class of the day while I'm still tired.

I lifted my head up to my phone buzzing in my pocket. Who would be texting me so early in the morning, especially during class..? I let out a soft sigh realizing the one person who would do that. That person should be none other then my best friend Sakura. When the bell rung I gathered my things and pulled my phone out of my pocket, surely it was her.

"Hey Hinata! I was wondering if you would want to hang out after school with me and the others?"

I stopped at my locker and answered her text. "Sure! I'll hang out a while." After I sent the text, I opened my locker and got out my books for my next class. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, so I turned around to see my rose haired friend.

"Huh..? Oh hi Sakura!"

"Hey Hina! You never answered my text, we down for today?"

"Actually yes I did answer your text-"

"Oh yup, just got it right now! Yay!! I had no plans for today and I was afraid of being bored all day."

I closed my locker and we started to walk down the hall.

"So who's coming with us?"

"Actually.. only one person is coming with us..!"

"Who..?"

"Naruto!"

"Naruto?? Again..?"

"C'mon were all friends! He just happens to be my boyfriend.."

"Sakura, I would love to go- but I don't really want to go if it's just going to be you and your boyfriend! Imagine how awkward  it would be for me!"

Sakura grabbed my arm and led me inside our class, which luckily we had together. "C'mon Hina, Naruto may be my boyfriend but you two are still friends. We would never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable."

"I'll only go if you two don't make me feel awkward."

"Promise!" She giggled.

•••

Faster then I expected, School was over. Sakura and I sat on a bench in the front of the school to wait for Naruto so we could go ahead, and leave.

"What do you think he could be doing?"

"Probably got in trouble again." Sakura sighed in reply, looking over the questions she missed on her science quiz.

"How come your so stressed about that? You got a B!"

"Yeah but you got an A so I still could've done better."

Sakura would get upset if she didn't get an A or at least the same score as me. Probably because her father wanted her to be as perfect as princess all the time. It always overwhelmed her.