.:One Of The Best Nights:.

School was really nerv-racking when I got to school the next day. I had so much weight on my shoulders again: Knowing that I kissed Naruto (The day that he broke up with Sakura!!), and now I have to confess that with Sakura and try to make things ok when I know it's not going to ok..and the fact that everyone was staring at me didn't help. I have no doubt in mind that everyone's staring at Sakura and Naruto like freaks too.

After first period, which is History, is my first class with Sakura. Also known as "second period". I decided I was going to tell her then. And I told myself I was not going to back down, thinking it would make me more confident or something.. but it only made things more stressing.

The bell rang for second period and I walked over to my class not too far down the hall from my first period. I entered class, and glanced over at my desk. Sakura was already in her seat, which is in the same desk as mine. I slowly walked over.

"..hey Sakura.."

"Oh! Hinata, hi!" She scooted her seat In so I could pass through to my seat next to her.

"Hi, um.. I need to talk to you." I felt my voice shake.

"What's up? You sound nervous..don't worry, you can tell me anything."

"Hehe.. yeah." I started to fiddled around with my hands as I let out an uneasy sigh. "S-so afterschool.. when I left the bus, Naruto came running after me.."

"Yeah, I'm aware.. if this has to do with you trying to get us back together again I have to talk to you about that-"

"No, um, actually.. he catched up to me.. and he confessed that.. h-he likes me."

She didn't respond. She had a surprised face but she didn't look angry or upset. I was waiting for a upset comment and I wanted her to just say something, anything.

"..and he kissed me.. and later, at night he came to my house.. and i went on a walk and he came with me.. then he confessed again, a-and I kinda, sorta told him I like him too.. and we kissed.. again..."

I looked down at my hands trying my best not to say anything stupid that could effect our friendship. Though, Im pretty sure I've harmed it more then enough.

"..oh.. my.. gosh."

'Here we go..'

"Your joking!" She nudged my arm.

"W-What??"

"Looks like I don't even have to talk you into it now!"

"Talk me into what?"

"I was going to tell you that, after everything went down, for the second time, in the bus yesterday. I got a call from Sasuke, yknow, the one I told you about."

"Uh huh?"

"And he asked me to go to the Winter Formal with him! Not as a couple but as friends, even though we both know how we feel about each other."

"And how do you feel about him?"

"I like him! Like.. a lot! And he likes me! Can you believe this! I mean of course, like I said. We're only going as friends because I told him, I don't want to be in a relationship right after I just got out of one and he told me something so freaking romantic you won't believe-"

"Sakura just tell me!" I answered impatiently.

"He said that he would wait an eternity for me until I'm ready, which of course he isn't going to wait forever n stuff, but still! He's so amazing!"

"Oh my gosh!" I giggled. "That is such a cliché pick up line hahahaha!"

"Let me be happy Hina!" She nudged me again.