.:Breaking It Off:.

After waking up, and going through my morning routine the next morning, I started walking over to the bus stop. I felt happy this morning because I felt like nothing else could go wrong now..!

I understand that everything will be different now that I let everything go. I'll hang out with Naruto and Sakura, just not at the same time! Not that big a difference..right? Besides. Sakura was telling me all about this guy that's she's been swooning over lately, and that he likes her too. She just doesn't want to "cheat on Naruto, like he did to her". His name was Sasuke Uchiha.

But never mind him. Yes, in fact, Sakura and Naruto are still together, they're just not on "speaking terms". Even over months of not being on "speaking terms"... Sakura did turn out to be a complicated girl when she's hurt.. but she never took things this far.

•••

-When I got at school, everything was fine, first through 3rd period was fine, lunch was fine. What was odd was the fact that Naruto starting acting weird in 5th and 6th period. I never asked him about it though.

What was 'out of the question' odd and not fine, was after school. When I tired to let everything go, everything completely falls apart.-

I was waiting for the bus, once again. I didn't want to be in the crowd of people waiting for their busses so I just waited on a bench right in front of the school where I could see if my bus had come yet or not.

When it did come, I saw Sakura get in. She looked bored to me from where I was, so I decided I should go sit with her when I get in, just to lift her spirits up. I got in and was about to sit with her, and she even smiled at me, but Naruto came in and started shouting out.

"Sakura! Hey, I need to talk to you."

"Oh dear, here we go again" I told myself.

Instead, I just looked down, and went all the way to the back seat, where I thought I wouldn't get dragged in again. Either way, I knew I was going to get dragged into the drama anyways.

"Gosh Naruto, it's been months, and you haven't even apologized to me correctly. Don't talk to me." She said, forcing herself to keep her cool.

"..I have Sakura! You're just too stubborn to accept my apologies and understand that it wasn't me who kissed Ino! She kissed me!"

Sakura didnt respond. She just looked out the window, trying to ignore him.

"..I'm breaking up with you." Naruto firmly told Sakura.

Sakura quickly turned around and stood up. "You're what?? Haha.. no, no, no. You don't get to break up with me, I'm breaking up with you!"

"I already said it though! It's over! You've been acting too stubborn, and complicated, and- and.. you just don't want to even fix it!"

"I just wanted to be happy!"

"And i did too!-"

"Enough! Both of you!" I interrupted.

They both looked at me. Surprised. Not only them but the rest of the kids getting in as well.

"Both of you guys have had enough drama, for the longest time now, and all of it is effecting me! Not you guys!" I felt tears forming in my eyes already, but I held it back.

"But Hinata-"

"No buts. Look I'm sure you guys have cried your hearts out as well, but I've been absolutely stressed about having to fix your problems because you guys are too afraid to fix it on your own! You guys push everything on me..!"