.:Looking for Naruto:.

When the bus stopped at the front of the entrance at school everyone plowed through to get off. They were probably getting ready to gossip about what had just happened. Naruto was the first to get off sense he was sitting in the front. I watched out the window from where I sat, expecting him to wait for us to talk to Sakura. But he must've given up, dragging his feet into the main building slowly, not even glancing back.

Sakura and I were last to get off the bus. When we got out everyone was staring at us. It is a school after all, word travels fast. I didn't like the stares, all eyes were on us. All I had in hand was my phone so I tried my best to cover my face with just that, avoiding the stares.

I turned to Sakura and grabbed her arm gently.

"Hey, let's go somewhere and talk yea..?"

She nodded in reply, and as I lead her into the building her movement became slow and her face made more of a sad expression then angry.

I lead her into the bathroom and thankfully no one was in there. The minute I closed the door, Sakura ran into one of the stalls and slammed it shut and started sobbing loudly.

"Umm.. Sakura?" I walked over to the stall she ran into, and knocked gently. "It's just you and me in here yknow..? You can come out.."

"B-But.." Sakura managed to fit words between her sobbing. "S-someone m-may walk in a-and see.."

"Sakura.. please just come out and talk to me.. Maybe it's not what you think.."

"Maybe it's exactly what I think!" Sakura yelled.

"Hey Sakura.. calm down, and tell me what happened please.." I leaned myself against the stall, hoping for an answer.

There were a few silent moments, not counting her sniffles, before she finally confessed. "So me and Naruto.. went to the arcade like we said.."

"Yea..?"

"Well he was still hungry even though he just had a cup of ramen, which I didn't think was weird because he has a big appetite"

"Right.."

"Well.. he was taking quite awhile so I decided to check on him...."

Sakura came out the stall. Her eyes puffy, and sadness written all over her face. I stepped back as she walked out.

"Hinata.. I saw him.." Her voice cracked.

I noticed her eyes tearing up once more so I panicked thinking it was my fault.

"No, no, no, don't cry! Sorry I shouldn't have pushed you to tell me, it's ok! You don't have to tell me if you don't want to!"

"No, no, Hinata you don't understand.. I saw him.. kissing her..!" Tears ran down her cheeks as my curiosity reached the top of the roof.

"What?! Kissing who???"

"Kissing.. her!! That filthy man-napper."

"Wait.. are you talking about.."

"Ino, Hinata!" She said, sobbing loudly.

I stood there for a while. Trying to process everything. "So wait.. Ino kissed Naruto? And Naruto didn't do anything about it?"

"Oh he did something alright." Sakura stood over the sink to wash her face. "He stood there, obviously enjoying it!!"

I stood there watching her wash her face in confusion. Then I looked at my phone and saw the time. "Sakura, we gotta get to class! It starts in two minutes!"

Sakura nodded, and we both left the bathroom. I walked Sakura to her class and stopped her before she got in. "A-are you sure your going to be ok..?"