.:Day out?:.

I woke up around 10:36..and surprisingly not by my sister. I got up and walked into her room, thinking she'd already come home. What was not surprising was the fact that she wasn't here.

"...."

"Hello?" I heard the voice of my tired little sister in the other side of the phone.

"Hi, uhh.. where are you?"

"Still at my friends house why? We just woke up."

"Oh, but aren't you supposed to be home already..? I was planning on making pancakes this morning.."

"Mmm well-"

"Who are you talking to?"

"My sister, shut up."

"Umm.. Hanabi?"

"Sorry a certain someone interrupted."

"Yeah, well I'm trying to sleep."

"Well I'm trying to talk to my sister!"

"Your talking to your sister? Why?"

"I don't know, she's overprotective of me."

"Ohh..Must suck huh."

"Mmm nah, she nice though."

"Hey isn't your sister still on?"

"Oh, bye Hinata! I'll be home soon. Read a book or something, byeee!"

"Bye..?"

'So I guess Hanabi won't be here to watch movies with..'  I went back to my room and got my laptop, and a comfortable hoodie, then went downstairs to get breakfast. Once I got a cereal I got my laptop again and went back to my room, and made myself comfortable on my window seat next to my shelfs.

"What to watch, what to watch..." I mumbled to my self, as I scrolled down Netflix. "Infinity War.. mm.. no, watched it a million times, cried a million times..On My Block.. no, I promised Sakura and Naruto I'd watch it with them.. Beauty and the Beast.. I'll get back to it.."

Before I knew it, I had already finished my cereal and I haven't found a movie yet. I gave up, set the empty bowl and my laptop next to me, and stared outside the window, letting my mind wonder. What brought me back from my gaze was the calling of my name in a familiar voice.

I opened my window and looked right at the blonde outside. "Naruto..! (Again).. What are doing here, it's early."

"I was wondering if you would want to go somewhere. Everybody else is kind of upset with me because I 'kissed Ino'."

"Oh.. well umm.. sure come in, there's an emergency key under a rock in the front door, I'll be down in a minute let me just change.."

"You sure you wanna be saying that out loud, now your whole neighborhood knows where your key is." he chuckled.

"..just hurry up!" I giggled in response.

I closed the window, and started to look for something to wear, I didn't ask where we were going so I can't just go assume it's not important and wear sweats. So like usual I put together an outfit.

"Some light blue ankle jeans, a dark gray hoodie with cat ears and paws on the ends of my sleeves with holes for my thumbs(long description but it's my favorite hoodie!), black high top vans, and then I wore my hair in a half ponytail, with paw earrings... was that too much?"

I grabbed my phone and my keys and went downstairs to meet my friend. "Hi, Naruto!" I smiled. He didn't say a word back he just sat there in shock. "Umm.. Naruto?"