.:A Smile Brighter Then A Starry Night:.

It was 6:00 pm, I had just dropped my sister off with her friend for a sleepover, now I was just sitting on the couch with a book in my hand. But my mind wasn't focused on the book, it was focused on Sakura. I wondered if I should try texting her, but I didn't want to make her more upset.

But I pulled out my phone anyways. If I didn't text her, who knows how much longer Sakura would be angry.

"Hey, Sakura. I know your upset with me, but I just wanted to see how your doing.. I just wanted to see you and Naruto happy again. I didn't mean to screw things up.."

I put my phone away and sighed. Why was Sakura refusing to listen? She was always understanding about everything else. She was very sweet and never caused trouble. If someone made her mad, she would hear them out. But why wouldn't she do the same for this case?

Sakura wasn't just angry though. She was hurt. Really hurt. She was hurting so much she didn't want to listen about anything involved with Naruto. Even though nothing was his fault, she loved him, and the thought of him cheating on her or choosing someone over her, broke her heart.

My phone lit up a few minutes later. Sakura has texted back.

I was relieved when I opened that text.

"It's ok Hina, I'm not angry with you. I'm angry at Naruto. You were just trying to help."

"She must've not seen me sit with Naruto in the bus." I mumbled, laying back onto the couch. I figured this would be the perfect time to tell her what really happened.

"Hey can I call you?"

A few seconds later my phone buzzed in my hands. "Hey Sakura..!"

"Hey Hina.." She sighed through the other end.

"..listen Sakura..I know the last thing you want to hear about right now is Naruto, but if you would just listen, you would know that it wasn't his fault-"

"Then who's fault was it?? He can't blame anybody else then himself, Hinata."

"..But Sakura it wasn't his fault! It was Ino, she kissed him!"

"Is that what he told you?"

"Well.. yeah-"

"It's a lie, Hinata!" She hissed. "It's all a lie. He's just making stuff up, so you would forgive him!"

"Well.. How about on Monday.. you and I, talk to Ino."

"Hinata for the last time, I dont want anything to do with him or that man stealing bitch!"

We were quiet for a moment. I didn't mean to make her even angrier..or to make things even worse. Can it even get any worse?

"Sorry, Hina.. Listen. I get that your trying to help, but I really don't want anything to do with them right now.."

"No, no." I began. "You have a every right to be upset with me, and Ino. But not Naruto.. just promise me you'll think about things.."

"Okay, Okay, fine." She sighed.

"Alright then.. bye Sakura..!"