Chapter 2

I jumped up, startling Newt who looked half asleep.

"(Y/N)! My name... It's (Y/N)!" I screamed hysterically like an animal.

The boys around the bonfire started to cheer loudly. I smiled. (Y/N). I remembered. Alby walked out in front of me.

"Well, (Y/N). Welcome to the Glade!" He cheered, impossibly, sending even more noise throughout the crowd. "Let's call it a night guys."

With that said, everyone started to pack up and head over to the hammocks. Newt was about to say something when Alby called him over the crowd.

"Newt, I need you in the Med Shack."

"Who's gonna take (Y/N) to a hammock?" Newt replied.

"Minho!" Alby called out.

"Yeah?" a tanned Asian boy replied.

"Take (Y/N) to a spare hammock," Alby ordered.

"Come on," Minho said.

"Ok. See you later Newt," I smiled at Alby and Newt before following Minho to the hammocks.

"Here's your hammock," Minho pointed to a hammock on his right.

"Who sleeps there?" I pointed to the one next to it.

"The newest Greenie before you, George"

** A/N: Once again, don't come at me. This is before he died. **

"Ok" I smiled, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Nah, ya won't see me or any of the Runner's tomorrow," Minho said, "We leave early to map the maze."

"Oh, that's right. Newt told me that." I answered. "Guess I'll see you tomorrow afternoon then."

"Yeah, night Greenie." Minho teased. He started to walk off when he turned around.

"Hey Greenie"

"Hmmm?"

"Can I ask you something?" He smirked.

"Sure," I shrugged, "Why not?"

"Do you fancy anyone in the Maze?' He grinned.

I felt my cheeks blush ever so slightly. I looked at the ground trying to hide my smile.

"Yeah, maybe" I replied.

"Ooh, who?"

"Not telling."

"Fine. Later Greenie" Minho waved and walked off.