Chapter 15

I woke up. It was darkening outside. I probably had only been asleep for an hour. I moved out of bed making sure jot to wake Newt. He would worry too much. I needed food. My stomach growled like a hungry lion. I made my way to the Kitchen my stomach still twisting and churning like lava about to erupt. I sat down on a chair at the bar.

"Hey, Fry."

"Hey, want something to eat?" He asked.

"You read my mind."

"Ok, I'll go get some food from our newest supply box. Can you wait that long?"

"Sure," I grinned

He walked out. I stared into space when a boy sat next to me. Clint.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hey, Clint."

"Um, when I came up in the box, I had these in my pocket." He pulled out 3 white machines. "I figure they're for you."

"Thanks," I took them from him. "But what are they? "

"I'm not sure. There was a letter addressed to you to go with it," He handed me a white envelope.

"Thanks, Clint," I smiled.

"No problem," he stood up and walked out.

I shoved the letter and the machines deep into my pocket. I finished eating the apple that Fry handed to me and rushed back to my room. I went into the bathroom slowly and quietly shutting the door making sure not to wake Newt. I grabbed the white things out of my pocket an opened the white envelope. There was a small piece of paper inside.

It read...

THEY ARE PREGNANCY TESTS

It was written in messy black marker and was hardly readable. I shook the thought of my mind that the Creators knew about Newt and I doing it and tried one right away. I closed my eyes. I was scared to see the result. I opened my eyes. Positive. I was pregnant.