03;

friday, 15th january, 2016

REAL LIFE

4:23 pm

"cayd? are you here?" casey questions as soon as she enters her apartment.

cayden has been living with casey since he moved to america. he decided to move to america in order to fully pursue his acting career. after wizards of waverley place he discovered his true passion for acting.

casey's san diego apartment was perfect for the siblings but something was about to change.

"kitchen, sis." his british accent was an escape for casey. after being surrounded by countless american's, practically every day, her brother's voice reminded her of home.

she turned the corner and saw her brother cooking, she smiled at the sight in front of her. cayden rarely made gestures like these, so she cherished every single one. as soon as he turned to face her, she could sense something was off, sibling telepathy if you will. this worried her a lot. what wasn't cayden telling her?

"are you alright, cayd? what's going on?" she asked curiously. he shook his head. "nothing bad, case. i know what you're like." he stopped for a moment and thought of the right words. "there's actually something i need to talk to you about." she wondered, what could he possibly be talking about?

he put the utensils he was using in the sink and turned the oven down. he signalled to the lounge and casey followed him. they placed themselves on the two-seater couch and faced each other. all cayden was doing was twiddling his thumbs and avoiding eye contact with her. casey grew impatient and demanded that he tell her what was going on.

cayden really didn't know how casey would take his news. all of their life it had been the two of them. inseparable was the only term to describe the siblings. he was nervous but casey didn't know this. she thought it was something damaging, a piece of bad news from across the pond. in fact, that was the furthest thing from the truth.

cayden took a deep breath,"improposingtoaimee".

casey was dumbfounded, she didn't catch a single thing from that. she rolled her eyes and said, "brother dear, you're going have to speak slower if you want me to react in the right way." cayden knew that she would retort with a sentence similar to the one she had just spoken.

slowly he spoke, studying casey's face for any type of expression, "i want to propose to aimee."

casey was still for a moment but then she became ecstatic, she thought it was about time. "FINALLY!!" she yelled.

and that's all that cayden needed. he was over the moon that his sister fully supported him and aimee. they spent the evening discussing the finer details and mapping out a secure plan of surprise. both of them were excited beyond comprehension.