21;

sunday, 26th june, 2016

iMESSAGE: GROUP CHAT
"the girls💞💖💘"

8:47 pm

perrie🦄i'm so sad this is all over! our best tour yet

perrie🦄
i'm so sad this is all over! our best tour yet. i love you girls so much <3

jesy🐯
definitely! i loved every minute, but madrid will hold a special place in my heart. one if the best closing nights EVER!

leigh🐢
i couldn't agree more! i love the album and this tour with so much of my heart! i can't wait for what's next☺️☺️

perrie🦄
and you miss whitman? how do you feel?

casey🦋
ross lynch....

jesy🐯
what?????

leigh🐢
oooohhhhh, he is FINE.

perrie🦄
what about him babe?

casey🦋
remember that agreement i had with label?

jesy🐯
yeah. you wouldn't start the fake relationship until you healed from having to split up with zander. it would be on your terms.

casey🦋
well, apparently the label got impatient and decided that it won't be on my terms anymore.

jesy🐯
that's so stupid! you were the one whose heart broke. you should be the one to decide when you're ready to go through with the agreement!

perrie🦄
wait a second.
perrie🦄
it's him, isn't it? ross is your fake boyfriend.

casey🦋
bingo.

leigh🐢
oh babe. are going to go through with it? after that night....

jesy🐯
yeah case, that's going to be really awkward and really difficult for your sensitive soul.

perrie🦄
are you going to be okay?

casey🦋
i have to go through with it otherwise the label will drop us and i'm not going to let that happen, not on my watch.
casey🦋
i know it's going to be awkward but i can deal with it. and my sensitive soul will be just fine, thanks jes.
casey🦋
you're concern is endearing but i assure you, my dearest friends, that i'll be fine. i can do it.
read