30;

saturday, 9th july, 2016

iMESSAGE

12:41 pm

caseysoooo

casey
soooo.....

casey
that was not what i was expecting.

ross lynch
what were you expecting? me to just say "yo, i have a girlfriend. it's casey whitman!"
ross lynch
i had to make it believable and as though we're in love, casey. at least i thought about it. i bet you were quite happy to leave it at the post rocky made. that would've been much easier for you, wouldn't it?

casey
yes. the less we talk and post about it the easier it is for me. but that's gone down the drain, hasn't it? i can't believe i have to act as though i'm in super in love with you when it's only been five months since i split with zan. i'm a singer not an actor!

ross lynch
lucky for you, i'm both ;)

casey
now is not the time for jokes. i actually have to talk to you about something.

ross lynch
what is it?

casey
the label has said that we need to be spotted all happy and stuff four times in the next two weeks before i go back to england for the wishmaker launch.

ross lynch
wishmaker launch?

casey
it's our perfume. the girls and i have a brand deal with a uk store called boots. they've organised a launch party for the perfume.

ross lynch
ah okay. that sounds cool. hope it goes well.

casey
thank you.
casey
now, i think we should go out for lunch on monday in downtown la so that the paps catch us. do you agree?

ross
yeah, i do. i can pick you up? around 12?

casey
that sounds good. let me know when you're on the way.

ross
will do :)
read