28;

tuesday, 5th july, 2016

iMESSAGE

11:31 am

ross lynch okay before you go into full on panic mode, rocky has apologised to me and wanted me to pass on the message

ross lynch
okay before you go into full on panic mode, rocky has apologised to me and wanted me to pass on the message. he said that he was a drunk idiot and should've spoken with us before he posted that. well, if he had spoken to us he wouldn't have done what he did. no doubt you would've told him not to...

casey
i have two fyi's.
casey
1) i am not in full on panic mode. i am perfectly calm thank you very much.
2) you're wrong, i would've given your brother my permission. he saved us a job of that initial awkward first post.

ross lynch
who knew you could be so rational, sweetheart?

casey
DO NOT CALL ME THAT!!
casey
actually, do not call me anything other than casey. you have a tendency to give me unwanted nicknames and they are far from appreciated.

ross lynch
you didn't seem to mind the nickname that time we went for dinner.

casey
you need to stop, ross. i don't want to talk about that at all. please respect my wishes, it was a lapse of judgement. i'm sorry if you thought otherwise.

ross lynch
i didn't think otherwise, i just want to know what happened? when i first met you, you seemed so uptight and gloomy but we immediately hit it off. then you call me up a few days later and ask if i'm free. we have dinner, the 'lapse of judgement' happened and then you go AWOL. next thing i know, i have fake girlfriend that happens to be you and we have to do this for a year. i have so many questions, casey. why can't you just give me some answers? that's all i'm asking for.

casey
i can't ross, i'm sorry. can we just deal with this and then when the year is over it'll be like nothing ever happened.

ross lynch
nothing ever happened, huh?

ross lynch
if that's how you wanna play this, then i guess i'll have to deal with it won't i?

casey
thank you. i really appreciate that.

casey
now, when do yo wanna announce that we're 'in love'. would you like to make the official post, or shall i do it?

ross lynch
i think the weekend. keep everyone on their toes for a little bit longer. and i'd like to do it, if that's okay.

ross lynch
because i'm so in love with you. i fell in love with you the moment i saw you.
[erased]
ross lynch
you know, because not many people would expect me to announce something so huge about my personal life. let's change it up a bit.

casey
sounds good to me, ross. you're actually a nice person. i'd even say that we're friends😊

ross lynch
yep, that's what we are. friends🙂
read