Chapter 1. First Day

Things you need to know

Y/n (your name)
F/C (favorite color)
H/c (hair color)
F/b (favorite book)
E/c (eye color)

Sorry you'll have long hair. I just have plans for the future >:D

Probably add more later :D

Quick note: This is not how I usually write, at least not anymore (I'm on chapter 5 currently) and if you see this and don't ant to read becuase of how it looks just see the extra chapter to check if it's better!

Author's POV

Y/n the twin sister of Zane Ro'meave starts her first day of high school in Pheonix Drop High. She has three brothers, Garroth, Zane, and vylad. The oldest is Garroth. He is the "Golden Child" in the family. Then there is Zane he is younger than Garroth. He is Y/n's twin brother, he is emo but Zane and Y/n are really close. Y/n brings out the best out of him. Vylad is the youngest. He was adopted when he was little by the Ro'meaves. He is really smart and kind. But there is two things that they all have in common, and it's that they are really overprotective over Y/n, and they of course love her! Now I think we should start the story!

Your POV

Beep Beep Beep! I woke up to the obnoxious sound of an alarm clock. Ugh! I stop my alarm clock and go back to sleep.

~

I wake up again to a lot of shaking. It was Garroth. I give him a confuse look.

"Wake up its your first day!" He exclaimed.

"Ugh! Can I just stay home?" I asked.

"No its your first day, and you don't wanna miss it!" Garroth said.

Ugh! I slowly walked to the bathroom hoping it wasn't occupied. I open the door slowly, no one was there luckily. If there was someone that would have been awkward! I lock the door and took a quick shower. I go back to my room and get changed into my white and blue uniform. I brush my long h/c hair and put it in a ponytail. I put on light makeup (like natural color eye shadow and if you want you can imagine you put on eye liner and other) and walk downstairs.

"Good morning n/n!" My mom said.

"Good morning mom!" I said.

My brothers soon walked downstairs. We ate breakfast and then grab our backpacks and headed to school. I'm not gonna lie I'm really scared. What if no one likes me? What if I get bullied?! Ugh stop thinking about that Y/n, you'll do fine! Before I knew it, we had reached our destination. Pheonix Drop High....hmmm. I stare at the school for a second or maybe a few minutes. I started walking to the school. I saw Garroth talking to Laurance. Laurance is Garroth's best friend. He's been to our house many times. My parents don't mind him, he's like family.

"Hey Laurance!" I say.

"Oh hey Y/n, how's your first day?" Laurance asked.

"It's been good I guess." I said. "Anyways I don't have anyone to hang out with so I just wanted to know if I could hang out with you guys until we need to head to class!"

"Sure baby sister!" Garroth said.

~

After talking to Garroth and Laurance for a few minutes the doors opened and kids started flooding the halls. Garroth helped Zane and I get to our homeroom. I sat down in the back row in the third seat. Which was in the middle, Zane sat 2 seats away from me in the back courner. I started to read f/b until my homeroom teacher started taking role.

My homeroom teacher had already called a few names when a girl with raven hair came through the door. "Stop- wait, let me guess.." my homeroom teacher said to the tardy raven hair girl." I'm sorry I don't know this place very well and I-" "The cliché, the ' I'm late becuase I'm new' excuse right? Your lucky today is the first day and you are a freshman. The school send a orientation package during the summer and-" my teacher said getting cut off " I was homeschool!!" The raven hair girl said. "Oh I see, we'll I won't give you flack for that. What is your name?" My homeroom teacher asked. "It's Aphmau-" the raven hair girl who's name is Aphmau said, getting off. " oh I see, now take a seat!!"My homeroom teacher said.

"Nicole Von Roxingburg" ( I don't know if that's how you spell it) "present" a red hair girl answered. "Kawaii chan" "Present" A pink haired meif'wa answered. "Travis Valkrum" He said. "Present!" A white hair boy sitting two seats from me said. "Y/n Ro'meave" he said. "Here!" I said. "And last Zane Ro'meave" he said. "Pffft here" Zane said. "Ro'meave wait Ro'meaves, are you two related to-" "yeah, yes ugh we are" Zane said cutting the teacher off. "You got a big name to live up to I expect great things from you two" he said. "Alright class you can all migle and then we will head to the club social!"

Wait what?! Club social! Then the girl with raven hair who I think is aphmau started talking to the white hair boy sitting next to her. Well I guess I'll just read a book! "Hey!" I turn around to see the aphmau and the white hair boy. "Hi" I said. "What's your name?" The white hair boy asked me. "Oh it's Y/n!!" I answered. "I like it, it's a really pretty name!" Aphmau said "Oh thank you, what are your names?" I asked. "I'm Aphmau and he's Travis!" Aphmau said  "That's a really unique name!" I said. "Yeah.." Aphmau said in response.  "So uh wanna be friends?" Travis asked "sure!" I said "S-sure!" Aphmau said after me! "Okay then.." Travis said. "Ok!" Aphmau and I said. "Ok!" Travis said. "Hehehe what do friends do?" Aphmau asked. "Uh..." I said "Pffft, I don't know I just don't want be alone the first day here!" Travis said! "So we are technically not alone buddies!" Aphmau said. "Not alone buddies!" Travis and I said synchronized. "Awesome!" Aphmau said. " So tell me about yoursel-"

"Alright class where heading to meet all the clubs and upper classmen! Line up and let's get going!" My homeroom teacher said. "Are we gonna stick together?" Aphmau asked "yup!" I said "Y-yeah!" Travis said "sure!""Let's go then" Aphmua said. "

When we got to the gym I saw Zane go off with three kids. One with black hair and dark blue eyes, the other one was a boy like the last one, but with dark brown hair and red eyes. Then there was a girl with white hair and purple eyes. She looks really unique, never saw someone with a description like that! I turn around to see Aphmau and Travis. We started walking to the clubs when travis was hit with a ball. "Nice catch dork, you catch the ball with your face!" A girl with light blue hair said. "Hey that's not very nice of you!" Aphmau said. "Hahhaha, you got to admit that looked a little funny!" She said. "No it didnt.. Travis!!" Aphmau said. "Katelyn, don't tease the freshman!" Laurance said. "Oh come on! I'm teaching them tough love, I didn't mean any harm in it!" The blue hair girl said. "Tell that to the dude's face!" Laurance said. "Ugh I'll go get the nurse!"

"Come on its just a scratch!" She said. "Katelyn leave them alone, not everyone is tough as you" Garroth said. When did he get here?!? Then I saw aphmau hiding behind me. Is she scared of my brother or something? "Well if it isn't the charming prince!" The girl said who I guess is Katelyn said. Oooh so that explains aphmau's behavior! "Huh I have a name you know?" Garroth said. "Tell that to all the freshman girls cocking over you, I bet they don't even wanna know your name!" Katelyn said. "Jealous?" Garroth asked. " I don't care either way! Your annoying!" Katelyn said. "Don't you have a booth to run!" Garroth said. "Oh my irene , your right! Hey little freshmens!" Katelyn said. "U-us?!" Aphmau asked. "Yeah, come by the volleyball club if you need enyone to hang out with!" Katelyn said. "There's the katelyn I know!" Garroth said. "Shut up pretty boy, my girls need me see ya!" She said walking to her booth.

"Sorry about her! Are you okay?" He said to aphmau. "U-uh y-ye u-u yeah I am!" Aphmau said. "You sure you are drooling!" Garroth said. Aphmau started to freak out. "Stop teasing her Garroth!" I said. "Hehe.. hey baby sister! Anyway I need to go, if you need anything I'm here! Anyway bye you two, and see ya at home baby sister! He said noticing Travis is waking up. "What happened?" Travis asked. "You got hit with a ball!" I said. "Anyways I'm going to check out the clubs, see ya!" I said walking to the other clubs. I feel like I will have a good time here!

Words: 1455

Well, this the first chapter!

~AlexgalaxyYT