Chapter 5. The Sleepover

One week later~

Your POV

A lot has been happening lately, I've been skipping school more often, I even got detention twice. Other than that, Aphmau invited me to a sleepover which I'm heading to right now! Aphmau seems like a sweet person so I hope she doesn't turn out like me...

I finally get to her house and ring the door bell.

"Hey Y/n, glad you made it come in!!" She said. We walk to her bedroom to see everyone else was there.

~

"Should we play truth or dare?" Lucinda said. We all agreed in playing truth or dare, I'm just hoping this ends up well...

"Okay so since it was my idea I'll start, Katelyn truth or dare?"

"Dare I'm no chicken!" Katelyn said

"I dare you to call Garroth and tell him something random" Lucinda said.

"Fine" Katelyn said while she started to call Garroth. After a few seconds he responded. "Hey uh, Garroth... Your sister just wanted me to call you to tell you that she loves you, yeah uhh see ya!!" She hung up.

Everyone started laughing until someone finally asked.

"Wait Garroth has a sister, and she is in THIS sleepover?!?" Lucinda asked.

"Yeah he does!" Aphmau answered Lucinda's question.

"Kawaii~chan didn't know that but Kawaii~chan is wondering who's his sister is!"

"Oh yeah its actually me a- wait didn't you hear that I was a Ro'meave on the first day during homeroom?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Kawaii~chan can ignore any noise since Kawaii~chan is a meif'wa after all!" Kawaii~chan explained.

"Ah, that sounds awesome, I wish I could do that too!" I said.

"So I guess it's my turn now...hmm, truth or dare Y/n?" I heard Katelyn ask.

"Truth" I answer.

"Well... is there anyone you like?"

"The old basic question, eh? Well to answer your question, not really."

"Really?!? There was to be someone you like Y/n~chan! How about Gene~kun? Kawaii~chan ships you with him!!!" My face heated up.

"S-ship?!?" I said blushing.

"Kc you know Gene is a not that of a good person! I don't want my friend over here getting involved with him, plus what would Garroth do if he found out?" Katelyn said.

"Well... about that, I kinda already hang out with him..."

"..." The room was left silent after that until Teony spoke.

"Y/n sweetheart, please don't tell me your a shadowknight!"

"Well you see... maybe I am...?" I said while looking down. Everyone in the room was completely shocked. After that I had to explain to them how I became a Shadow Knight and all. Later after that we went to sleep, that was one huge day.

~The next day

I wake up to see I'm the first one awake. AMAZING. I grab my f/c backpack and carefully walk to the bathroom. I take out my clothes for the day and put them on.