Chapter 2. The Shadow Knights

Things you need to know

Y/n (your name)
F/C (favorite color)
H/c (hair color)
F/b (favorite book)
E/c (eye color)

Sorry you'll have long hair. I just have plans for the future >:D

Also you'll have to be short

Probably add more later :D

Your POV

I was calmly walking closer to the clubs. Hmmmm... let's see. Witch craft club, anime club, meif'wa club, writting club, theater club- I kept reading all the colorful signs until I found what I was looking for, music club... I take a deep breath and start walking towards the music club booth.

"Oh hello you wanted to join the music club?!" A girl with blonde hair and greyish-blue eyes asked.

"Y-yeah" I said timidly.

"Oh ok just sign here! You'll have to come to the music room on friday after school for tryouts! By the way my name is Kassie and you are?" She said.

"It's Y/n, Y/n Ro'meave" I said. Sudently the girl's expression change to astonished.

"You mean Ro'meave as like Garroth Ro'meave's sister?!" Kassie asked.

"Uh... Y-yeah" I said.

"You are SO getting in if you are a Ro'meave!! Oh well, see ya on friday!"

I started walking back to where I saw Aphmau and Travis last, when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and-"

"Ugh just shut up you stupid short freshman! Just watch where you are going next time!" The voice of a boy said.

"And who are you supposed to be to call me that huh?!" I said while finally looking up to find a black hair boy with dark blue eyes.

"The names Gene, and you are?" He asked.

"Y/n.. Ro'meave" I said.

"Ro'meave?! Well why don't you come with me and my friends we might have found what we where looking for!" He said.

"Wait what do you mean, what you were looking for?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, we have this gang called 'The Shadow Knights' we were looking for someone just like you to join! So will you?" Gene asked.

"If you won't call me a 'stupid short freshman' again I will!" I said.

"I promised I won't! And I'm also guessing that's a yes. So come on Ro'meave, I'll show you the other Shadow Knights!" He said.

I followed him to the front entrance of the school. We walked out and I followed him to some wooden bleachers. There was a girl and a boy talking. The boy had brown hair and red eyes and the girl had white hair and purple eyes.

"Hey Gene, who's that freshman you got there?" The white hair girl asked.

"Oh this is Y/n! I asked her if she could join the Shadow Knights!" Gene exclaimed.

"Why her though?" The brown hair boy asked.

"She got the attitude, and....." Gene said not finishing his sentence.

"And what?!" The brown hair boy asked after a few seconds.

"Aaaaand she's a Ro'meave! You don't see that everyday!" Gene said. "So y/n, this is Sasha!" He pointed at the white hair girl. "And this is Zenix!" He said pointing at the dark brown hair boy.

"So gene are we going to do the anitiation?" Sasha asked.

"Yup! Come on Ro'meave!" Gene exclaimed. I followed him and the other two shadow Knights tp the park. When we got to the park, Gene gave me a spray can. He told me to tag the wall with the shadow Knights logo. After a few minutes I was done.

"What do you guys think?" I asked.

"I gotta admit that's pretty good for her first time!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Well I guess that makes it official! Y/n is the new Shadow Knight member!!" Gene said.

~Time skip

For the last few hours I've been hanging out with Gene, Sasha, and Zenix. They are really nice but we gotta get back to school so my brothers don't worry and kill them. When we got back to school the last bell rang. I saw tons of people exiting the school. I waited a few minutes until I saw two familiar worried faces. Garroth and Zane, they speedily walked towards me.

"Where were you!!? We didn't see you after I first left and you went to look at the clubs!!!" Garroth exclaimed.

"I just got lost okay?!?" I lied.

"Oh that's fine sis! We just thought you got hurt or something" Zane said.

~

We had finally arrived at our house! As soon as we entered our door, we felt someone hugging us tightly. It was our mom. She greeted us and ask us how our day was. Zane and Garroth just said it was great. I said it was okay. It's not like I was even there anyway. We ate dinner and I went to bed. I was about to turn off my lights when I got a text. From a number with the name of "Unknown" I open my messages to see who it was....

TO BE CONTINUED!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

WORDS:847