Chapter 4. Getting caught...

Things you need to know

Y/n (your name)
F/C (favorite color)
H/c (hair color)
F/b (favorite book)
E/c (eye color)
N/n (nickname)
M/N (middle name)

Sorry you'll have long hair. I just have plans for the future >:D

Probably add more later :D

Your POV

I open the door to see darkness, this is probably the first time in a while that I felt so relief! I keep thinking in my head about all the punishments I just avoided until...

Someone spoke...

"You seem pretty happy there y/n!" I hear Garroth say with an angry tone. I look over to the stairs were he was standing with mom.

"N/n what we're you doing out so late...? WHERE YOU WITH A BOY?!?! OR DID SOMETHING HAPPEN OR-"

"Mom please calm down, I was just with friends and uhh...My phone died that's all!" I say hoping they would believe me.

"What friends...? The only people I've seen you around are Aphmau, Travis and Laurance and I saw them walk home WITH. OUT. YOU" Garroth furiously.

"I- Uh..." I didn't know what to say at this point.

"Y/N WHO WERE YOU WITH?!?" Garroth yelled, I could tell mom was shocked but understood Garroth was just being overprotective as usual.

"I- I.... was with t-the shadow knights....?" After I said that their was a short silence until I heard something completely  surprising.

"Oh ok that's fine mom don't worry about her now baby sister can we go to my room for a second?" Garroth said obviously wanting to deal with the problem instead. I nodded my head since I was terrified that he would yell at me even more even though we all know that's what he wants to do, this is why I HATE being a Ro'meave!

We walk uptairs and once we get to his room, I could start seeing his face turning from calm to anger. He slams the door shut, at this point I'm so scared I could shit my pants.

"What the fuck were you thinking when you decided hanging out with those pieces of garbage was a good idea y/n?!?" He whisper yelled.  There was a moment of silence.

"Y/n M/n Ro'meave ANSWER. ME." He whisper yelled again but even louder.

"They are my friends..."

"Y/n I told you they are nothing but trouble! Please stop hanging out with them, they will ruin the Ro'meave's reputation"

            As soon as I heard the last two words my oldest brother said I started to become furious....

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? IS THE ONLY THING THIS FAMILY CARES ABOUT IS OUR REPUTATION??!?" At this point I'm yelling too loud that even our neighbors could hear... I keep yelling about things like what I just said.

"Y/n please calm down..." Garroth said. I just walk out of the room and head to bed.

~The next day

I lay in bed just looking through social media like usual until I get a message from a group chat that I was just added into"

Y- Hello?! (Y = You)

???- Oh hey y/n! It's Sasha!

Y- Oh hello! ^-^

???-Yo N/n It's Zenix! Gene is currently working but we were gonna ask you if you wanted to hang out today at the park, so you in?