Chapter 3. Him...

Y/n (your name)
F/C (favorite color/Aaron XD not really)
H/c (hair color)
F/b (favorite book)
E/c (eye color)
N/n (nickname)
F/s/d (Favorite Starbucks drink)

Sorry you'll have long hair. I just have plans for the future >:D

Also you'll have to be short

Probably add more later :D

I open my messages to see who it is.

Unknown-U You-Y

U- Hey!

Y- Umm who is this??

U- Oh yeah its Gene!

Y-Oh hi Gene! What's up?

G- Oh I just wanted to say good night!

Y- Oh well good night! See you tomorrow!

G- See you tomorrow N/n!

Gene's POV

She is so cute, I love h- wait what?!?!? No Gene stop! You just met her!! Ugh I might as well go to sleep.

~

I woke up to my beeping alarm, I began walking to the bathroom. I turn on the light and calmly walked into the shower. I turn on the shower and felt the warm water touch my skin. Once I finish showering I put on my blue and white uniform and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I see my younger brother Dante and my mom eating breakfast.

"Hey mom, hey Dante!" I said.

"Hi Genie! So I never asked, how was your first day back to school?" My mom asked.

"It was amazing mom!" I said cheerfully.

"Well that's a first" Dante said.

"Oh shush"

Your POV

I finish eating and started walking to school with my brothers.

"So Y/n who were you texting last night?" Garroth asked.

Wait how does he know I was texting someone?!

"Oh yeah that was just a uh.. Friend! Yeah that's it a friend!'" Great job y/n, now they are going to know something is up!

"Oh yeah and baby sister?" Garroth asked.

"Yeah Garroth what's up?" I said.

"Dont hang around Gene and his gang, they are nothing but trouble." I was shocked.

"Oh..ok"

~

It was finally lunch! I stand up seat and started walking to the lunch room. When I get to the lunch room I see Gene, Sasha, and Zenix. They all wave at me once they see me. I look around to see if Garroth or Zane are close by, there is no sign of them both. I walk towards my new group of friends, I get greeted by a smile from Gene and Sasha while Zenix had a mad expression like always.

"So Y/n do you wanna skip for a bit?" Gene asked me.

"Yeah sure! But... my brothers can't see me with you guys or else I'll get into HUGE trouble!" I said.

"I'm guess prince charming told you to stay away from eh?" Sasha said.

"Yeah... but why does he have a problem with you guys! I get it you skip and all but he seemed like he hated you guys!" I exclaimed.

"Its probably because Laurance used to be a shadow knight and now he hates us because of the things we do" Gene exclaimed.

"Oh tha- Wait, Laurance was a shadow knight?!??" I shockly asked.

"Oh yeah I'm surprised "Mr. Prince Charming" didn't tell you since Laurance is his best friend you are his "Baby Sister" and all!" Sasha said.

~

After a few hours we decided to get some Starbucks. I chose that I wouldn't care if I got caught! Garroth is hiding tons of things from me and I'm tired of it! Sometimes I wish I wasn't a Ro'meave... I think Garroth ruined the name for Zane, Vylad, and I... and he probably knows it and is happy about our suffering.

"Y/n? Y/n..? Y/n?!?!" I heard a voice say.

"Huh? Oh sorry guys I just zoned our for a second!heh.."

"Haha its fine, dont worry about we were just gonna ask you what you were gonna get!" Sasha explained.

"Oh yeah I'm getting f/s/d!" I said.

"Well now that I know all of your guys drinks... I'll pay for you guys today, AND TODAY ONLY! I'm feeling nice today!" Zenix says knowing we all probably forgot our wallets.

~

After a few hours of hanging out with my friends I decided to go home, I opened the door to-

~To Be continued~

Words- 715

A/N~

Hi I know not a lot of people read this book but sorry I've not been writing that much lately! Today was my last day of school so now I am free all day to write for all of you! There will be some changes happening since my writing isnt like an 8 year olds anymore and I will be changing my username possibly! My username at the time is "AlexgalaxyYT!" but I'm planning to change it to "Snoozing._turtles"! I hope all of that is okay and thank you for being patient with me!🐢💕

~Turtle
E

Edit: I changed it to just SnoozingTurtles, UwU

Second Edit: I don't remember writting the part where Gene showers and it's making me uncomfortable ;-;