Lucky Strike

Draco stepped around the car and got back into the drivers seat and reversed out of the spot.

"Draco, what are you doing? Draco?" Hermione asked, sitting up, with a confused look on her face.

"One sec mi. One second." Draco said as he was pulling up to the Hotel Café Royal. Hermione shimmied into her dress, as elegantly as was possible in the backseat of the gray sedan. Draco handed his keys to the valet, opened the door and picked up his wife and made his way into the hotel. He walked up to the desk with his wife still in his arms and said 2 words. "Dome Penthouse". The girl at the counter smiled and handed him a key.

Draco grabbed the key card and made his way to the penthouse elevator at the back of the lobby. As soon as the elevator doors closed, he put his wife down and enveloped her into a kiss. He pressed her against the wall and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her this way to the master bedroom and placed her in the large bed. She looked up at him with a smile.

The couple was too engrossed in each other to take in the beauty of the penthouse suite. The windows allows natural light to flood the rooms. They created shadows all throughout the penthouse. There were also two balconies that were overlooking the Piccadilly Circus and Westminster and Regent Street. The domed ceiling had intricate carvings.

"You spoil me" She said as she pulled her husband down for a kiss by his tie.

"Oh just wait. Today I'm going to show just how much I love you." Draco said and got to work, where he delicately removing each and everyone one of her clothing items. Hermione smiled as her husband showered her with love (and kisses).

A few hours later Hermione was awoken from her short slumber with kisses. She smiled and opened her eyes. "Oh hello there, I thought you would be exhausted by now. Or at least your lips."

"Exhausted? Never. Come on I have one more surprise" Draco said as he held out his hand. Hermione held it and was whisked out of bed and into the giant bathroom. In the middle was a green marble mind bathtub with bubbles galore. She looked at Draco as he dropped his white robe and motioned for her to join him in the tub. She took off her robe and did so. She leaned against his chest and snuggled into him. "I hope you know just how much I love you"

She turned around and looked at his face "I forget, I think I need a refresher"

"Is that so?" Draco asked with a raised eyebrow

"It is so" Hermione said with a smile and kissed him gently. "I love you. I'm sorry for everything. I don't ever want to be without you"

"I love you too mi. Now relax. That's what this is all for. For us to spend the day together. To make up for lost time."

Hermione eased back into Draco's arms and closed her eyes. She was content. Everything was perfect. Or as perfect as it could've been given the past 9 years. The suddenly Hermione eyes shot open and she gasped.

—————-

Hahahahaha cliffhanger? I hope you liked it. Told you I couldn't have them be mad at each other for long. My heart just wouldn't let me. Stay tuned for more drama and more flashbacks and more tales about the past 12 years. Lots of love

P.s. this is my favorite song atm because I love troye Sivan. Comment some song suggestions for the next chapters.