presex

Dean plunged the keys into the ignition. He urged Castiel into the passenger side, and slammed the gas pedal.

The car ride to his apartment was silent. Castiel seemed to have something on his mind, but Dean felt it would be unwise to pry.

His eyes seemed to flicker towards his surroundings at every red light they stopped at. He looked paranoid and anxious.

When they arrived at the apartment, Castiel seemed to hesitate before getting out of the car. Dean finally got the nerves to ask.

"Hey, cas? What's up with you? You've been jittery and anxious the whole car ride."

"It's nothing."

Dean gave him a final concerned glance before proceeding into the apartment building.

He closed the door after Castiel and felt a touch on his arm. He turned around and felt Castiel grab his face. A soft kiss was placed on his lips and he was led quietly to the bed.

Sup guys yes my haiatus is over I am gay you are probably gay if your reading this, what is up frennnnssss? I hope to update soon I just need to type out shit, and yes there is a smut warning.

Also I do have a one shot book and I am taking recommendations so please I love writing fan fiction around a prompt please include if you want smut, fluff, or just something really weird cause I can do all three!

I love run on sentences.