rotten core

Dean awoke to a throbbing pain on the back of his head and blurry vision. He started to get up, but something held him down. Ah. Ropes. Everyone's favorite.

His sight started to clear along with his mind, and he remembered the really great sex he and Cast-

OH SHIT CASTIEL!?! He looked slightly to the left of him and saw Castiel awake and gagged with an oil drenched cloth.

"Cas! Wake up! Cas please! Cas!" Dean desperately called out to him and got his attention.

Castiel looked his way then shook his head and hushed him. Dean was confused for a second, then saw a dark figure in the doorway. It stepped over the shattered wood at it's feet, and there emerged Crowley.

"So, you order a slut from me, BURY A DEAD WHORE THAT I LEFT AT THE SIDE OF THE ROAD WHERE IT BELONGED, THEN GO 3 HOURS OVER ITS RENT TIME, AND THEN HAVE THE AUTHENTICITY TO FUCK IT AFTERWARDS?!?"

Crowley was pissed. Dean could see that but he as well, was seething with rage.

"It's name is Castiel."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!??"

Dean inhaled one more time, then screamed.

"I SAID HIS NAME IS CASTIEL. NOT WHORE, NOT SLUT, NOT CUM RAG, JUST CALL HIM BY HIS NAME. HES NOT A SLAVE FOR YOU TO RAPE AND SELL OFF RANDOMLY, HES A HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. SO DO ALL OF US A FAVOR AND JUST USE HIS NAME FOR ONCE."

You could hear a flea breath in the room. A small black mouse skittered from an empty beer bottle and hid itself behind a small bunched up thong. A fly buzzed near Dean's head and landed in hair, only to fly off moments later.

Crowley took a step forward, his boots thumping on to the hard wood floor, his face crunched up in fury.
"It's my property, I can call him what I want." He took a second step forward. His foot landed on the mouses tail, restricting it's movement, and crushing it. He kept on walking towards Castiel, until he was right up in his face.

He took a good hard look at Castiel, taking in his blue eyes, unkempt stubble, concerned eyebrows, all of it. He gave a small menacing grin, and put a glove on.

Dean was flipping out with rage, but the ropes restricted his movement. He felt very similar to that mouse when it was under Crowley's crusty boot.

Crowley reached into his wrist band with his gloved hand, and pulled out a 48 calliber pistol. He signaled for one of his black suited men to move Dean. They put him right in front of Castiel. Crowley stood right behind Dean, resting  his hand on his shoulder.

He pointed the gun at Castiel's chest, in a position where it would miss his heart and lungs, but that's about it. Then, he shot.

It was a deafening noise, and blood splattered all over Dean, but none on Crowley. Castiel's face was twisted with pain, every emotion Dean never wanted Castiel to feel again surfaced and ate away at his heart.

"C-C-Cas." He couldn't manage to get much more than that out before Crowley took his ropes and severed them. He shoved the gun in Dean's hand, but one of his men held Dean down so he couldn't do anything.

The fourth man who knocked out Dean tied Crowley to the chair, then placed him back where Dean was when he woke up.

The second guy, took out a phone, and dialed for the police. He placed it near Crowley's mouth, and when the dispatcher spoke, Crowley in his most frightened voice, answered
"Y-yes my friend has just been shot, hurry HeSeesMeCallingPleaseBeFas-" the man broke the phone in half, threw it on the ground and stepped on it until there was no reviving it.

Crowley looked straight into Dean's eyes.
"They're going to arrive soon, see you with a gun, covered in his blood, that bitch shot, and me, tied up unable to help."

Dean looked around, and saw no evidence that could help him. He saw red and blue lights outside, and the four men released him, took Crowley's glove, and left without a trace.

He heard footsteps racing towards the room, and Crowley whispered to him at last, "checkmate."

Two men and a woman in police uniforms rushed in, saw Crowley sobbing uncontrollably, and Dean standing with a gun and a face full of rage, and Castiel still shot and in shock. The woman called for a paramedic while one of the men untied Crowley and Castiel, and the last man handcuffed Dean.

As Dean was being escorted out of the room, he heard something along the lines of "he raped him!" from Crowley.

Hey sorry for the short chapter, I got annoyed half way and started to eat so peace