The Owl And The Book

I was walking down the streets of the French quarter to see if there was any food. "uggg nothing again and it's my birthday great just great!!" I told myself I was still not giving up though I started to walk when I felt my leg bone break I looked up at the sky and saw that it was a full moon I ran as fast as I could deep in the woods cause I knew that vampires in the French quarter does not take kindly to a werewolf especially a tribrid. As I got deeper in the woods I heard a rustling and I instantly went into defense mood but relaxed when I saw that it was just an owl. "Hello little one aren't you the prettiest thing." I told the white owl. "Huh you better get out of here wouldn't want to hurt you little one." I signed sadly the owl just looked at me curiously. "well I warned you but once I changed and try to attack you, you better fly high and fast" I warned the owl. the owl still stayed and watch and then another wave of pain hit me "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! the owl looked worried for some reason and looked like it wanted to help but that can't be right?? "AHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!! I screamed after a few minutes the owl flew down closer and landed in front of me and tried to nuzzle it's head on my cheek. "Tiana???!!!" I heard my siblings yell I then felt more pain and my back break. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I then saw my siblings look at me "Elijah ,Bekah, Kol ,Fin leave I will deal with her" Nik said "Are you sure brother??" Asked Kol "Yes now go it won't be long now" Nik Said in a rush "Sister everything is going to be alright" Said Nik but as Nik got closer the owl started freaking out and it was almost like it didn't want any males near me but that's impossible. "Bloody hell get out of my way owl!" Nik yelled at the owl "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" "don't fight it sister just let it consume you" Nik said I stop and just let my inner wolf take over and within 2 minutes I heard my clothes rip and I was now on four legs I looked up and saw my brother smiling well smirking and the owl wide eyed well all owls are wide eyed right so it was not un-normal for that but it was almost shocked but I'm not sure. I took one last glance at my brother and the owl then I took of running.