Seeing My Father For The First Time

Back to Tiana's P.O.V

After the owl left I sat down on my bed and started to read Labyrinth the King Jareth really seems misunderstood like me and he is a Fae a type of immortal oh how I wish that he was real as I started to get deeper in the book the more I wished I could see the Goblin city but then I felt my eyes get heavy and the next thing I know I am in the dream world. When I woke up I heard a nocking on my door "Come in" I said "Hey Sister I have great news." Said Elijah "What is it 'Lijah?" I asked "I found your birth Father he lives in Forks Washington" Elijah said "Really!!! OMG he is alive I mean of course he is I mean he is a vampire after all omg I have so many questions to ask him like what's his favorite color!!" I kept rambling on "Sister come down you are spiraling again" Elijah said to me "BLOODY HELL REBEKAH HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!!!!" I heard Nik yell "Here we go again" I said and ran out of my room "What's going on here" I said coming into the room "Oh nothing just that Bekah here just thought that it would be great and snap Mercel's neck all over cause he wanted more than just 1 night fling" Nik said to me "Well i'm sure that there is more to the story than what you are told remember there is always more than 1 side of the story Nik" I said "see Nik Tiana gets me" "Wow I am not taking anyone's side here I learned from the last time I did that" I said Kol started to snicker huh when did he get here oh well "Anyways I also came down here to tell you that I am going to go see my father I won't be gone longer than 2 weeks so don't go and kill or try to kill anyone especially you Nik" I said "Oh now what have I done to have my dear sister think that I would do that to our siblings hmm" Nik said "Cause you are my brother and I know you so can it" I said 

                                                                  -Skip To Forks-

As I was running through the snowy woods I heard about someone trying to kill a child oh hell now I ran to the sound of the voice "Hey you aren't going to kill a child" I said "And who are you, you look human but smell strange" a blonde guy said in a read and black robe "Tiana, Tiana Sunshine Cullen Mikaelson" I said the other vampires semmed shocked and confused at the same time "Mikaelson why does that sound familer" The guy with long black hair said next to the blonde guy "Maybe because you probably dealt with my brother Niklaus Mikaelson" I said "Oh my an original" The Long Haired guy said "Damn straight" as I said that I heard snickering "Well nice to meet you i'm Aro my brother Ciuse and Marcus" Aro said "Well different for me especially when you are going to kill a child" I said "But this children is against nature" Cuise said "You know what I had it about to here saying that children are against nature what is she a hybrid tribrid?" I asked her "Renesme is a hybrid" a girl with brown hair said "Oh you see hybrid what kind" I asked "Human Vampire" the same girl said "See not that dangerous as you know my brother is a hybrid werewolf vampire but you should also know of me" I said with a growl "All we know is your just another hybrid" Aro said " Haha is that what you really think I am?" I asked "Well yes" Cuise said getting nerves "No I am the first tribrid in the world and my niece is also a tribrid different genes but almost the same and I have met other hybrids like Renesme and they are not dangerous unless you pose a threat to them" I said "oh really a tribrid that's impossible" Cuise said getting his coffedence back "Aro I advise you to put your brother back in check or you will be burning him and everyone else body that trys to hurt that little girl right next to I asume her mother and father" I warned "Please you are probably weak Attack!" yelled Cuise" I warned you Aro now you are going to pay" I growled I speed over to them and ripped of cuise head then I felt a lite pain and looked and seen A blonde girl and I ripped out her eyes then I say some vampires get very close to the other vampires and right infront of a guy that sorta looks like the picture I have of my father but the vampire that was almost infront of him I jumped on him and tore his body in half "Stop, Tiana stop you are destroying my family if you choose to continue I will personaly kill the one person you love the most" Aro threatened "Oh honey we are just getting started" I said  and let my inner wolf take charge and I went and attacked almost all the vampires and there was only 4 vampires left when I shifted and they started to circle around me " You want more c'mon then" I said out of breath then all of a sudden they went flying and I felt a jacket be put on me I jumped out of shock "Shhh sister it' just us" I heard Kol say "Oh sure now you bloody come when there was only 4 vampires left" I said "Now dear sister is that anyway to treat you siblings hmmm" Nik said sarcasticly "It is when it comes to you guys" I said laughing when all of a sudden I was getting a hug by that girl I was talking to "Thank you so much we owe you our lives for saving my daughter, oh and by the way I am Bella" bella said "oh don't worry about it I had been dying to kill some vampires" I said " would you like to come back to my house and meet everyone and stay for a visite?" Bella asked "Sorry but now that my siblings are here and are probably going to join me I have to get back on the search to look for my father" I said "Who is your father?" Asked the blonde guy that I saved "Don't know all I have is a crumbled picture of him with just his last name Cullen" as I said that the whole vampire group came over to me and surrounded us "What was the last name?" asked the blonde guy "Cullen I have his last name but also my mother's last name" I rambled on "Sister your rambling again" Said Kol "Yeah, whatever Kol just go kiss a tree it's what you are good at" I said the other vampires just laughed "What is your mother's name?" Asked the blonde guy "Esther, Esther Mikaelson why?" I asked "That can't be" the blonde guy looked like he was in disbelieve "Do you have the picture of your father with you?" the blonde guy asked "Of course it's all I have left of him or know of him" I said "can I see it" he asked "sure" I replied "That is amazing I have a daughter" the blonde guy said happily "wow wow what?" I asked "When where you born?" He asked "July 8, 602 what does this have to do with anything?" I said "I'm your father Carlisle Cullen" Carlisle said and for the first time I felt more happy seeing my father for the first time.