The Owl And The Book Part 2

I started to get tired so I slowed down when I realized that is day time so I started to feel my bones re-break and connect again but this time I let it consume me. when I turned to my left I saw the same owl watching me weird. when I no longer felt the pain I looked down and saw myself naked the owl seemed to be checking me out but that was impossible. when I went to go walk I saw that there was a river and so instead of heading home I decided to jump into the river I started to laugh and just swim in the river I felt free almost but it was time for me to go home so I started to head back to shore as I reached the shore I put my hands in my hair and I walked so I could ring out my hair as soon as I touch the surface it look like the owl was turned on but that is probably just my head playing tricks so I started to walk back from where I ran and decided that I shouldn't run and just walk and enjoy the nature I walked and walked until I felt claws on my shoulder I looked up and saw the owl "Well aren't you just full of surprises?" I said I then reached up to see if I can bring him off my shoulder but it didn't seem to mind it so took it and let it perch on my wrist "So are you a girl" I asked the owl is shook it's head no "Are you a boy?" I asked her shook his head yes "well they do say owls are wise" I say mostly to my self I then take him off my wrist and hold him to my chest he then nuzzles his head further in my boobs I start to laugh "that tickles" I said giggling the owl looked up and he seemed to be smirking but that would just not be right.  But the strangest thing is I keep feeling like i'm complete when I held him I looked down at him "would you like to be my friend?" I asked he just shook his head "Hmm friends with an owl never seen that one coming" I said we then reach where I turned last night and I saw that nick left me clothes so I changed into and owl shirt skin tight high waisted shorts black heeled knee high boots and my leather jacket that said i'm the queen I then put my hair up in a two pony tail to make it seem like my hair was longer then what it was I then saw that Nik left me my 2 small makeup bag and a mirror I then get them out I put on some foundation some black eyeshadow eyeliner mascara some blush and blood red lipstick I put my makeup away and grab the purse that Nik also left me and then the owl flew up and landed on my shoulder. As I walked out of the forest with my friend the owl I walked down the French quarter to see what I find to eat I then see a nice looking male I started walking to him and started flirting but then the owl went ape shit on him I calmed down the owl and looked back and saw that the owl had scraped him pretty good and I smelled the blood I couldn't hold back anymore and threw the man in the ally I set the owl down and my vampire face showed I saw fear in the mans eyes but I didn't care I was way to hungry to I speed to him and help him to the wall by the throught and squeezed so he couldn't get air and I went straight to the neck and I just drank from him till I hear his heart is almost out I let me go and bite my wrist and give him my blood he then looks at me scared I them made him look in my eyes "You will remember nothing you where just helping me to a reasturant when you got attacked my a wolf you where then saved and want to go have fun" I finished and then he coped me and then left the owl looked at me curiously "what?" I said he just shook his head like he was mocking me "Alright i'm full lets go home" I said I then speed with him to my house and went straight to my room when I walked in with the owl I say a small box there with the ribbon and a little note that said "within time we will meet." "hmm" I said and looked at the owl and just shrugged my shoulders I opened the box and saw a book I picked up the old red book "Labyrinth sounds interesting" I said to the owl I looked at the book and skimmed the pages to see if I can find the auther but no luck "that's strange no auther but then again nothing in my life is normal." I said to the owl I looked at the owl "would you like to hear my story?" I asked the owl the owl shooked his head yes. Ok here goes nothing......