You Will Be With Me Soon

Jareth's P.O.V.

I just returned to my palace after a wonderful time with Tiana I didn't leave her side once last night she is the one my queen and after I heard she was immortal that is even better. I just can't believe it I am finally over Sarah Williams It is so wonderful she is the first woman to make me happy again and I still just can't get over the fact of how sexy she looks without clothes on and is dripping wet I almost shifted and took her right then and there. But that would have scared her off but i'm not quite sure and I just don't understand how she is a tribrid I mean yes I paid attention to her story but she did say that the other part of the story is for another time. I looked down at my gloved hands and summoned a crystal "Show me Tiana" I whispered there it showed my love sleeping on her bed with the book I gave her in her arms it appears that she fell asleep reading it but oh how innocent she looked sleeping I still don't believe that I finally found the one and she is so different i'm %100 sure she will stay with me forever and will fear me love me and I will be her slave it's just that simple and she told me all about how she wanted children and true love and someone by her side at all time no matter what and I am that one person "Jareth" I looked at the crystal and smiled that she said my name in her sleep "Don't worry Tiana you will be with me soon" I smiled at the crystal and through it in the air and made it disappear and went to my bed and went to sleep dreaming of my life with Tiana by my side ruling my kingdom.