My Story

"As you have seen last night i'm not human infact i'm the first tribrid well me and my niece Hope is but anyways back in the beginning my family was human me being the youngest of all my siblings I would always wonder in the woods and wonder what it would feel like to be loved and have children but most of all be free you see my mother was a witch a powerful one at that I was the youngest out of 7 children me being the eighth children but my family was always happy when living when the time was the hardest but we where happy. but our father loved us all but he hated me and Niklaus more so Niklaus he would beat us everyday but one night on a full moon when people up  the river would turn into beast now known as werewolves my brother nik would always go and see them change but this night he had taken our brother Henrik with him not knowing that he had almost killed him the next morning Nik came running into our village with a lifeless Henrik mother then turned to her dark magic and turned us immortal thus the first vampires ever born but what I did not know what that me and Nik where a result of a love affair our mother has had with two other guys father didn't not know that till he had mother do it to us but what they did not expect was the blood lust when me and nik killed for the first time father then found out we were not his children so he had our mother to combind our werewolf side but father only thought that nik and I where werewolf but you see Nik was the first hybrid and I was the first tribrid I am part original part sparkly vampire and part werewolf  and nik is just original and werewolf but my father was a sparkly but had carried the werewolf gene just never activated it you see the curse is only activated when you take a humans life but only by your hands they have to be killed by you and die in your hands and me and nik did that." I looked at the owl "you don't know why my father wanted to us to be vampires do you?" I looked at the owl and he shooked his head no "where the werewolves where fast we were faster where they could bite be could harder when they where strong we where stronger. and I will never forgive him you see it was told that Freya died but she didn't so I now know my oldest sister but it is good being the youngest sometimes but also the pain well the other part of the story is for another day i'm sure you have some where to be handsome owl." the owl looked sad but nodded so I took him to the window and watched him fly away.