Chapter 5

Hey Folks I am Back With A New Year Update Enjoy ! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Babies ! A Long Update to Make My Absent Days :)

Thank You For 6.7k & 1k Votes !!!!!!

Chapter 5

Driving Far away to a place where his pain would subside Omkara presses the accelerator increasing the speed in ten folds . He stops the car with a huge force in an isolated place . He refuses to look away from the picture , even as his lips tremble and his shoulders slumps with emotions . His dark lashes brims heavily with tears ,his left hand clenches to a shaking fist , in a desperate battle against his grief.A lone tear traces down his cheeks as it falls on the picture , and just like that , the floodgates opens .

He weeps, tears streaming down from his dark brown orbs , loud , heaving sobs tearing from his throat , and still he does not look away from the picture . Not until the sob drives him to his knees did his determined gaze fall as the picture falls off his hand as He curls in a ball crying over his Fate & guilt .

His sobs subsides as He sniffs wiping his tears that's when his gaze falls on the watch - His Bloodshot puffy red eyes widens horrified as the clock reads 8 o'clock .

"Gauri" He whispers shocked remembering him Leaving her Alone in the restaurant this morning.

"Shit" he slaps his forehead for his stupidity - How can I Leave her alone just like that? She is new to Mussorie - Where is She now? Phone, yes Let me ring her

Pulling his phone out He dials her number hurriedly - He had taken her number during the journey unknown to Gauri's knowledge secretly - too embarrassed to ask her,

"It's ringing " He sighs but - He sees the phone ringing nearby by to him - He moves his gaze to the passenger seat to Find her phone carelessly lying in the seat .

Minion ! He yells mentally as his mind plays back her sprinting out of the car hurriedly

"Shit " he shouts seeing her clutch to mercifully lying in the car .

"Where are You?" Omkara wonders turning on the steering wheel to get to her - his heart hammering out loudly as fear creeps .

"be safe please " He prays as he presses the accelerator hardly increasing the speed .

***

Walking in to his Flat with lost hopes he unlocks the door and places his foot in with a fallen face - He lost Again - The Only Hope in his Life - . He had driven hurriedly to the restaurant to only find the workers getting off for the day . He had inquired few workers and the nearby shops only to know that they have not seen her . His heart had dropped to its pit . Seeking from place to place where She could walk or get a trishaw - His had lost his hope unable to seek her, hold her in his arms safe and secure .

Omkara holds his cheeks to Find his palms getting wet - Losing Gauri Omkara finds it to painful - she was the only wish in his life since he saw her picture - He ,After his nightmarish past never ever wanted anyone in his life but She changed his perceptive as he gave a nod giving his consent without having second thoughts .

"Gauri - Please come back " Om whispers wiping his tears with his shirt

He had paced into the police station hiding his identity only to be replied that they could not take his case unless it is been 24 hours - Worse was that The Inspector had mocked laugh saying that his Gauri would have run away with someone , that had unleashed the beast in him as he had thrashed the Inspector until That b***d's nose bled How dare He talk bad about My Pure Gauri? - The cops had pulled him off and handcuffed him but just when Omkara roared that his an Oberoi and could sue them in minutes startled they had left Omkara .