Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Omkara " She bites her lower lip nervously hearing the voice echoing through the hallway , She runs through the corridors to Find him calling her name in the hall .

She lets out a sigh panting heavily trying to catch her breath nervously .

"Om—ka-ra" Her voice comes out tired with all the running

Om turns around to see her trying to catch her breath "Did You run?" He asks her confused

"Haan "

"Why?" He asks confused

She fidgets with her fingers nervously Should She tell him that she was trying to break into a locked room? She feels restless as if She had tried to commit a crime

"I was strolling around the Flat and When you called –" Suddenly she gets angry as She says "Can't You call like a normal human than screeching? "

Omkara narrows his brows taking a step towards her "People usually tend to get scared when they do something wrong ",

With each step he took forward Gauri took a step back – The mischievousness twinkling in his orbs and the way his eyes gazed hers was something new for Gauri that made her speechless and feel a tingling sensation .

"I—wasn't " She fumbles with words as She finds herself leaning against the wall .

"You wasn't what" He asks mischievously bending down to her level while swiftly placing his arm blocking her either ways .

"I—I-" Her throat dries up feeling him inches apart from her face .

Omkara enjoyed teasing her and the way her eyes ran around his face searching for answers or rather pleading to move away .

Gauri was quick to notice the teasing smirk on his face She places her palms on his chest and pushes him back as she says sarcastically "Strolling around the haunted House when the Devil decided to show up "

Omkara frowns and holds her wrist twirling her around so her back was touching his front "So I am the Devil?" He whispers on her ears .

Gauri draws a deep breath trying to calm her racing heartbeat with the closeness. She feels happy seeing him trying to make their relationship work with teasings and few moments which She could relish forever .

Gauri looks over her shoulder to answer him but their moment is cut off by the Annoying maid . Gauri frowns seeing him leaving her instantly.

"Omkara beta" She calls him too sweetly

Gauri scrunches her nose hearing her sweet sickening tone , She had been killing Me with her glares and rude tone now seeing Omkara She turns all sweet , She deserves an Oscar!.

"Gauri – this is Anjali maa – I call her Anju maa , She takes care of me since the past 5 years " Omkara tells with a smile introducing each other .

Gauri rolls her eyes seeing His So-called Anju maa scoffing at her but seeing him turning look at her . Gauri passes a fake smile at Anjali who rolls her eyes and fakes a smile .

"Anju maa this is Gauri –My Wife ", Gauri did not know why but she found her heart fluttering him calling her as his wife .

"The Lunch is ready Omkara beta" She tells and leaves not bothered to acknowledge Gauri's introduction.

Gauri shrugs her shoulder Who cares about the old lady .

"Let's Dine?" It came out like a question from Omkara as Gauri nods .