Chapter 17

Okay Get Ready with Tissues and My Inspiration to Pen this is " 'Hasi Ban Gaye" Female Version--Playing it in the Background --I Feel emotions overflowing NVcreations -- Neeti Make a RiKarra VM on this Song Please

Chapter 17

Omkara's closes his eyes as his eyes fills looking around their room, He smiles sadly while taking the sindoor in his palm. He, gulps the lump which was forming wasn't it yesterday he had filled her parting? , putting it back on its place Omkara walks towards the cupboard to freshen up to clear his mind, His lips curve up as a lone tear makes its way through the corner of his eyes, seeing her dresses lying beside him .

"It's Mine !" Omkara shuts his eyes tightly for talking it out louder, The Fact He was married and He is ought to share his things with his wife seems to be harder than He had thought it would be.

"So?" Gauri raises her one brow challenging him to speak out, She bites her lower lip to stop herself from giggling seeing him gulping.

He runs his fingers in his hairs as his heart aches each thing around reminding about her– He thrusts the towel in his hand as he marches towards the washroom. Letting the tears mix with the flowing water under the shower he lets out a cry , Wasn't I that worthless that I do not deserve happiness? Had I become that heartless that she left me?

He walks out the with a towel wrapped around his waist, He smiles seeing her sitting in front of him but his smile vanishes as he blinks. He gulps Wasn't it yesterday that she selected a dress for me? and made me wear a shirt? ,

Omkara dresses up pulling out his phone he dials her number She cannot leave me just like that! , He rings continuously but from the other end, there isn't any answer frustrated he throws the phone making it bounce on the bed.

He runs his fingers around his face, his heart aching the very thought of she walking away from him. Omkara sees his phone ringing, Without wasting a second he answers the call "Maaji" he whispers shocked.

***

Omkara pants as he had almost run up twelve floors by staircase as he wasn't having the patience to wait for the lift. There he saw His Minion sitting frozen with her head hanged down. Omkara moves his eyes from her to Pinky who was crying standing in front of the ICU. Pinky notices Omkara and hot tears wells up as she cries harder  Omkara without wasting time he runs towards Pinky.

Omkara hugs Pinky sideways as he pacifies her "Papaji is strong haina –He will make it through Maaji—Now stop crying –You are the pillar of our family –If you break how will others be? –Be strong –Just like my good Mama okay?"

Pinky nods wiping her tears , Omkara soothes her shoulder kissing her temple. Pinky moves her eyes from Omkara to Gauri who was sitting frozen since the time she came. Omkara blinks her eyes assuring her as he leaves her.

Omkara kneels down in front of Gauri who was watching him without even blinking. Omkara takes her hands which were in her lap into his. She doesn't protest instead she lets him.

"Come—with—me" He whispers softly trying to pull her up but Gauri sits glued to the chair. Omkara sighs and pulls her by her forearm and drags her out of the ward as she follows him like a robot.

Once at a desert place Omkara makes her sit on the nearby chair. She sits like a robot – her eyes icy and emotionless.

Omkara kneels down in front of her as he lifts her chin up using his thumb, tiny droplets fall on his palm.