Chapter 11

Thank you so much for being with me for Two years :I It is Two years to My writing ! Thank You Readers and Writers For being my inspiration and supporting me throughout 

Please Have a Look at Cinderella - I have updated chapter 38 :)

And Thank you Readers We Reach 21k Plus Views and Votes Close to 3k 

First time My Work is Reaching This much views and votes soon - Do I deserve this? I don;t know 

Chapter 11

"Ishana – Why did you have to leave me ? At least I wish you were here in front of my eyes alive – That look ! –I can't get it out of my head –I am sorry –I was responsible for death and now ---I am responsible for her pain too!" he whispers painfully having Ishana's pictures in his hand . Still in his bedroom the same place , Gauri left him just minutes before .

"I can't let her go Ishana –Gauri ! She makes me happy but I give her only pain –Am I selfish?" he questions Ishana as he bites his lip to stop the lump that was forming in his throat.

He puts her pictures back in the cupboard locking it as He walks back to the washroom to have his shower .

Gauri folds her hands front of her Sankerji in the temple "What should I do? I was attracted to him since the time I met him –I like him but Just because he is my husband should I endure all this pain? I feel like running to my Papa's arms and cry out loud but I can't --- I've never seen my father cry and if I go cry front of him he would be in tears –I can't let him cry because of me –Maa would break down if she knows I am not happy ! What can I do? " She stops swallowing back that the lump which was forming as She holds back the tears and walks away . If she speaks another word She would end up crying .

Gauri removing her slippers placing it on the rack twists the knob as it opens , Gauri finds it shocked to see Omkara sleeping on the sofa in sitting position. She sees the time to find it 11 O'clock . She left two hours ago to temple then to the park to relax her mind .

"Randhir Bhaiya informed you have a meeting with an international client – Didn't you leave?" Gauri asks tapping him

Omkara rubs his eyes while licking his lips to make it wet as he lets out a yawn closing his mouth with his palm "I came just now after meeting" he informs sleepily

"ohh!" She had thought he had not gone –but how can She forget Business is his first priority?

Gauri takes a step forward but stops hearing him call her , She turns around as he looks a bit nervous ,

"Mom called me – " , Gauri asks him to continue "Daadi is having a Pooja for the well being of the family – she wants us-"

Gauri cuts him off quickly "I'll pack the bags !"