Chapter 25

Life isn't easy you get to know the moment when you lose someone and when that someone was one of the closest who you trusted yourself with. I miss her every day. There are times I would wake up in the middle of the night and pray it was all a nightmare but reality dawns yet again. Typing this update I found it hard to pen without thinking about you didu. It was you who was my inspiration today without you this place, this penning seems empty and I have no one to look up to! I want you yet I can't reach you --Why it is so hard? I Love you wherever you are Savi didu !!

Today on this particular Friendship day I miss three of them more ..Wherever my angels are I wish you all are happy. To My jaans who kept checking on me time to time thank you . I love you meri jaans to an extent of scared of losing you people. Friendshi[ Day Jaans 

I am not sure what I have penned excuse if it is a crap!

Chapter 25

Was the silver lining even existing right now ? All he saw was darkness engulfing him as he saw the hurt flashing in her orbs . How could she even think that he would cheat on her? Was it all their relationship had come so far, where there was no trust?

She saw it again as she stopped wriggling in his arms and looked into his –it flashed something akin to what she was feeling right . Hurt , Has she interpreted the situation wrong? this wasn't what she was here in the first place – She was here to talk!

Life was playing tricks again with him . He just wanted to embrace her right now tightly and never let her go but can he keep her against her will? and importantly when she doesn't have trust on him?

"Why did you do this to Us --Titli? "

She hears him utter a few words before removing his arms around her . There it was there again the feeling of something slipping away from her hands . He was near yet far . As she saw him walk away leaving her right in the middle of the pouring rain she could hear her heart breaking a little more than it was already . Her lips twitches upwards slightly despite the aching in her heart seeing him stop just a few feet away without leaving her all alone . She gathers herself despite her body shivering in the drenching rain she walks up to him and stops right behind just inches away. Just as her warmth touches his back Omkara takes a few steps forward as she lets out a deep sigh despite the tears streaming down seeing his indifference! What was wrong with her? She is the one who is pushing him away yet needs him beside her ! but what was about what she saw in his cabin just a few minutes ago? Is she living in an illusion?

By the time they reached their apartment and Omkara strides inside the flat without waiting for her leaving her in the threshold. Gauri brushes of the stubborn tears seeing his not-caring attitude. The ride to their place had made her put two and two pieces together and make her understand her husband wouldn't cheat on her yet the wife in her wasn't convinced . She wanted to hear from him but could she walk up to him and ask? . Svetlana was a b*ch! and that is no blind fact yet what was it she saw with her own eyes?

The hot shower soothed him as he washed away his pain but was it that easy? who was he kidding? it wasn't , not when she was standing in front of him with a tear-stricken face and her clothes clinging to her like a second skin.

Omkara ignores her while pulling a t-shirt from the closet . She was getting angry right now , Gauri pulls the t-shirt from his hand , he stops giving her a glare as he lets out of the t-shirt dumping it on her hand as he pulls out another but Gauri snatches it to . Not in a mood to fight with her Omkara walks towards the bed as she watches his move intently, her heart sinks more seeing him grabbing a pillow and walking towards the couch . Whatever the problems which rose they had never slept apart then why today? was it really ending?