otro

today is day when i will meet footballers and my crush Marco Asensio. i'm so much excited but more nervous, I'm worried how it will goes and how i will look when he comes. now you're asking how i can love someone who i never meet or something. well it's easy for explain, that day was match from real madrid and he played. he was score 1:0 and then camera reply that goal, then i see how much he is handsome. after I stalked him and everything started. but that's not now important. now it's important how i will look and how he will think about me.ugh it's time to go, paulina & sara will angry if i will late one second, because that's really important for them, of course it's important for me but for them it's more. like they wanted that really long time and they work so hard for this, so I thought it will be fair from me to come to exact time.

15 minutes later

I opened door of studio where we will have a photoshoot. I just turned and I crashed in someone. that clash hurt that i fell on that person. i looked up and i was shocked. guess who was that. of course marco asensio. he is breathtaking. he is so handsome god.

"are you okay? did you hurt something?" i said.

"yes, i'm good thanks. better question is hurts you something?"

aww he is so cute.

"yes i'm good, a little bit hurt me my leg but i'm good."

"are you sure amor?"

"yes"

god help me!! he just called me amor i'm in heaven.

"are you that model who shooting with us?"

"i think,i'm if doesn't have someone other"

"if you're, I'm first who will take photos with you."

"thank you, i need go my menager will kill me if i will late. so see you soon."

"see you soon amor."

marco's pov

i was going to room where i need wear outfit for today's shooting with one model. few minutes ago i'm on floor and someone on me. god this hurts. i looked up and see prettiest girl in the world. she looks like one angel.

"are you okay? did you hurt something?" she said. her voice is so nice and really cute, i would listen her voice hours and hours.

"yes, i'm good thanks. better question is hurts you something?"

"yes i'm good, a little bit hurt me my leg but i'm good."

"are you sure amor?" i needed to call her like this, she looks so confused & she started to be red a little bit. aw this baby girl doesn't have in normal to have these nicknames from boys, I swear.

"yes"

"are you that model who shooting with us?" if yes, i would be happiest man in the world.i don't know why, but i have some weird feeling which i never had.

"i think,i'm if doesn't have someone other"

"if you're, I'm first who will take photos with you."

"thank you, i need go my menager will kill me if i will late. so see you soon."

"see you soon amor."

I turned to her and i watch her how she is going in her room to get ready for photoshooting.

elma's pov

i came in room and paulina started running to me. she started yelling to me. i'm now dead.

"where are you all this time?!!!" oh she is angry.

"i was - " I didn't finish my sentence she interrupted me.

" just don't start with your "i was" you need have a good reason why you are late. actually you will tell me that when we come home i don't have now time for this. go to amela she will make your hair, when she finished go to andrej he will make your makeup then sara will helps you what you will wear."

i was confused and didn't understand a lot what she said because she talk really fast. but i guess she said all what i need do.

3 hours later

after 3 hours later i'm ready to go shooting. our thema is underwear. i think this was the worst idea ever i will look like last stupid idiot in this planet on all photos. god just help.

"oo hello elma, nice to see you again. i'm really excited to see you again! you really look amazing from last time i saw you. it was like year ago ? i think, well that's isn't matter. you will shooting with marco asensio. we wanted with all boys but it will be a lot work, so we decided to shoot only with you and him. marco and you will looks amazing together. both of you have that magical look and amazing body so ya. to not make this more long, just stay there marco will come soon."

he come really fast i didn't have time to be ready psychic. oh god his abs are wow. in room starting be really warm. just to finish this.

"okay you two. marco please stay next to her, but no no, not that far away. you need look like one relationship. please marco stay really close to her. good! so we're starting in 3,2,1. let's go!"

"we're seeing each other again amor!" he whispered to me.

and here official start my dream.

hii my lovesss!! so here is my new chapter afterr really loong time. i hope you like this! see ya soon 😜 ♡