tercera

5 months later

it's 5 months how I didn't see him. it's really hurtful. he come really fast and he went really fast. only what i do this 5 months is work. 24/7 hours I work. only what I want to see him again. i was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realise that Paulina came.

" elma? do you hear me what i'm talking to you?"

"a ? i'm sorry lina i didn't listened you."

" i see you didn't. i have one surprise for you."

" which?"

"i've got a cards for match of real madrid. SIS YOU ARE GONNA SEE HIM AGAINN!"

"wait... WHAT?! are you kidding me?!"

"noo, look match is in this Saturday in 4 p.m."

"omg, that's really fast. thanks lina!"

"you're welcome sis."

-

these days to Saturday went really fast. only what i was waiting is that match. i was so much excited. it was time to starting get ready. i wear marco asensio's jersey and black jeans with fila sneakers. i do ponytail and i was ready.

" paulina, are you done?"

"wait a moment."

she come from her room. she wear similar like me, but she had mateo kovacic's jersey and adidas sneakers.

"i'm done, we can go."

"let's goo!"

at stadium

we found our place where we will sitting, but we know that we will everything do just not sitting. match starting. and it's 25 minutes of game and marco asensio score 1:0. all real madrid fans starting singing and celebrating. he was looked at me and winked. I'm shocked. he saw me and he winked. god help me.

after

game ends. real madrid won, it was 3:0 for real madrid. second goal score luka modric and third one again marco asensio. paulina and i staring go to our car but i lost her and i can't find her. i heard some voice from doors behind me. that doors opened and marco asensio come.

"hi amor.we're seeing each other again. "

"yas! congratulations on match."

"thanks amor. would you celebrate with me tonight?"

"something like date?"

"we can call that date."

"well that seems like that."

"maybe. so do you want?"

"yes why not."

"then i will come for at 9 p.m."

"okay. mm can i get your number?"

"yes of course amor. here it is. see you tonight amor."

"see you. "

he kissed me in check close to my lips and he goes.

i know it's short & really bad and bored & shit, but i promise next one will be better than this. 💓