undécimo

(short but sweet.enjooyy.play the song. love yaa <333)

I'm busy with work 24/7

I'm busy with work 24/7. I don't even know my name anymore. I'm tired as a dog, I don't know when I last had a good night's sleep. it is not easy to be a popular model. i want to quit tomorrow and be a match commentator or better yet a doctor reviewing footballers. of course I would then be in real Madrid as much as possible with the marco, but I know he would not like it. he's become too jealous since luka jovic came to the club. nevertheless the port is from the Balkans and is very handsome and good boy, but I love Marco of course. the port tried to flirt with me several times but to no avail. but more and more I think I'm going to give up being a model, this has already become very tiring and I am bored from this job. less and less I see myself with the marco and Paulina is no better. I don't even know when was the last time i had   seen her and that I talked to her as a man. Either she works so she is not home or traveling and I am non stop just working I am literally never home, I do not know when I last ate homemade food, I just eat fast food. I haven't been to Bosnia for long. I miss my mother and my father and my brother very much. I'm going to have to ask Paulina if she wants to go with me, i don't want to ask marco  he is too busy with games and training.

"am I done for today?" I asked Sarah.

"You are."

"at last. you know, I was thinking of stepping down and taking a normal job, this is killing me already."

"why? now it's your best move."

"I know, but I don't think I'm up to it. I'm more of a football girl and nothing to do with modeling."

"I don't know, think again if you really wanna do that right"

"thank you. can i go to bosnia for a few days?"

"of course rest, you deserve it."

i happily left the studio i took my cellphone and called paulina.

"eyooo bitch pack you come with me to bosnia."

"whence now all of a sudden?"

"So I deserved it. Hurry up, pack up and mine and I have to go buy us tickets and i need to buy my mum something i can't go empty "handed."

"good.

I went and bought us tickets for Bosnia. then I went to the grocery store and bought mom flowers and dad and brother perfumes. when i was done i called marco.

"hey amor. how are you?"

"hey, am i okay with you?"

"I'm fine."

"I just want to tell you that I'm going to go to Bosnia with Paulina."

"oo nice, have a good time and eat a burek for me too."

"haha I will. I love you."

"I love you too."

                                   *

we arrived in bosnia. u sarajevo. my beautiful hometown city. I missed it endlessly, I don't remember the last time I was there. paulina has not met my parents yet and we known each other for so many years, but there is a first time for everything. I rang the doorbell and a beautiful woman of beautiful long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes opened up door. my mother. ejna. a big smile spread across her face and tears of joy sprang from her eyes. she hugged me tight

"elma my. you finally came. you know how i missed you."

"I know Mom. And you trust me."

"I already thought you forgot me. And who is this beautiful girl with you?"

"mom this is paulina. my best friend and roommate in german. paulina this is my mother ayna, ayna this is a paulina."

"glad paulina to finally meet you."

"and me gentlemen."

"feel free to call me ejna or aunty ejna. how easier is it for you"

"okay aunt ejna."

"come in. I'm just done with lunch."

"great, we're hungry as wolves."

"aah my elma you will never change."

when we got into the kitchen my dad and my brother noah were sitting. my father stayed in the juice, he didn't know what to say and noah immediately came and hugged me.

"well, is this my sister."

"I came to finally."

"and who is this beautiful girl with you."

"Paulina's my best friend and take off. she is in relationship. "

we all laughed. I said hello to my dad too. we went to lunch and so the day passed in laughter and talk. my family missed me a lot. I finally feel fulfilled.