décimo

{before you start reading play the song while you reading. enjoy & love ya 🤍}

i haven't slept all night

i haven't slept all night. non stop it was in my mind what marco told me. love me? i like him? is he in love with me? is he joking with me? because if I think he'll end up 200m underground, then I'll never forgive him. we all know that i love him since i watched him on instagram and on tv watching him play that game. we all know that I cried in the room because I knew that I would never meet him and that every one of his girlfriends was a lucky one beside him. we also know that I spent nights and nights on instagram looking at this manhood, watching his interviews every night until dawn. now that all this reality is when i met him life turned to me 360 ​​degrees, i never dreamed that i would meet my crush and only after one shooting he call me amor. somehow i don't believe i like him because he was drunk and unaware but again drunk people tell more truth than when they are sober. i have to talk to him when he wakes up because this can't stay on this. I have to solve this problem in my heart and brain.

"Morning elma, what are you thinking today. is everything okay?"

"Morning Marco.it's all right we just need to talk but first is your head aching? to give you a pill and make coffee? "

"I want both, thank you." He laughed at me with that damn perfect smile.

I made him coffee and gave him a pill and water to drink against a hangover.

"what do you want to talk about?"

"Look I know it's nonsense because you were drunk and unaware, but you told me last night some things that really interest and confuse me in now."

"What? that I didn't say something bad? "

"No, you told me last night that you love me."

he looked at me shocked first and then laughed.

"Yes and?"

"So can you tell me a little more? because I'm confused I don't know what to think anymore, because if it's true and you like me and everything but if it was stupid and li..e"I didn't even manage to fully say what I thought when I felt his lips on mine . I was left shocked and confused and then came to reality and kissed him back. God. he has such soft lips and he is so damn good at kissing. God. I love him, almost. when the kiss ended, we moved away from each other and laughed.

"You talk too much even though you knew what I said last night was true."

"So you love me?"

"Elma .. i have liked you since day one I met you. I simply fell on you. you have these beautiful blue eyes where I see my soul, when my smile makes my heart beat harder because I know I made you laugh. i just liked you and as we were friends my feelings grew into something stronger and more beautiful, which is that I love you very much. since you like me as you said. elma kaiser do you want to be my girlfriend? "

"Of course marco."

he lifted me from the chair where I was sitting on and turned me and kissed once more.

"Do you know how long I've waited for this moment?"

"Trust me and i'm very long."

"Do you want to go somewhere today?"

"No, I would love to spend the day watching a series or movie with you that you prefer."

"Gossip girl?"

"You know me best" and we laughed

***

"Elmaaa!"

"Yes  paulina."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes I am."

"Come on then."

today we are returning home but not Paulina and myself but the whole team of real madrid too. i sit with marco and paulina with mateo. since paulina and mateo are have something so let them get together and marco and i it is normal for us to sit together when we are in a relationship. logically, I was sitting by the window because there was no other option of this. we arrived in berlin. this is where we all parted from one another. paulina goes with mateo to croatia for a few days, the rest of real madrid returns to spain and marco also goes back, so i am left alone with no one. of course Paulina didn't have to go to Croatia but no gentlemen she had to go and leave me alone but well, I have my job too. i need to go shoot new commercials and all.

"I'm going to miss you."

"Me too zemer."

"I love that nickname."

"Trust me i too. See you"

"See you amor."

we remained hugged a few more times until we were cut off.

"Lovers let's move, we must go."

"Here I go. I love you and be careful."

"I love you too."

i watched him until he went out of my sight.eh elma you were left alone at the mercy. I sent a message to Sara that she knew I'm back and that she can telling me what to do first. a few minutes later i got a message from sara.

from sara 🥴

come to the studio, i have two projects for you to choose which one to go first.

to sara 🥴

okey

I stopped by the apartment quickly to leave my suitcase and all the things I had with me, and I took my personal effects bag and went to the studio.

"Hey sara."

"Hey elma. sit down, these are really big projects for you and us. we've been offered to be the new victoria secret model. Of course, if you agree, the show will take place in America. the other thing is vogue wants you to be the front page this month and they want to give them an interview. so what do you think? "

"I think it's perfect, I want to be a model of Victoria Secret and of course I'm going to give an interview to Vogue magazine. this is great. "

"And I'm really glad they finally saw you and your talent."

"I suppose the show is running in the winter?"

"You will give a vogue interview in a couple of days so that you prepare yourself for any questions you may have."

"Well i want. thank you."

"See you elma."