duodécimo

Paulina and I returned from Bosnia

Paulina and I returned from Bosnia. it was a very wonderful vacation with my family. hope to see them again soon. I returned to Germany, and it was already reported in the newspaper that one of the most famous models had given up her career. I received a million messages and calls with this information. one of the messages was from marco. which reads like this;

"I'm happy if you are happy to make your dreams come true. I love you amor."

which was really sweet and gave me some support. i haven't seen him in a long time and i miss him. I have not yet decided what I will do now when  I will no longer be a model. maybe I relax in journalism, that has always worked out very well for me. i always liked to write and find out some information about celebrities. or I may I can finish medicine i didn't finished by pausing for to be model. then I could be a doctor at a football club or a hospital like this. I'll have to think about it a lot more. for now i will rest and cool my head of everything. paulina agreed that i should quit modeling she always said it wasn't for me. and she was right, i was pretty stubborn. modeling is actually looked always out of fun I never had a love for the job, it was nice to look at others but I'm definitely not for that kind of work. i became a message  which interrupted in my thinking. she was from marco.

"amor, later skype or FaceTime?"

"of course, skype. call me when you're done."

i sent a message to marco. to not be bored to while he would call me, i decided to clean the apartment. however, after 2 weeks of no-one being in the apartment, dust and dirt had accumulated, which I needed to clean. I played the music and stepped up to the strongest. love for german rap i can never explain to anyone. Raf Camora, kmn Azet, Zuna, Miami Yacine, Capital Bra all the best spinning, so my singing was heard I think all the way to America. I enjoyed myself so much that I didn't realize the music had stopped and I had a call from marco. still in the juice and rapture of music I called marco, who when he saw me he laughed so much that I laughed too.

"amor, what did you do?"

"I was cleaning, what do you think I was doing, I wasn't digging potatoes."

"ah amor, you look like you are." And he laughed again.

"how naughty you are."

"you know I love you."

"of course who doesn't love me. I'm elma."

"my bosnian woman, when will I see you? I miss you."

"you too. I don't know. I'll see if I come to you for Christmas. Paulina will certainly go for Croatia and I don't want to be alone."

"that would be a good idea."

"we'll see more."

"amor, I have to go. I'll see you later. I love you."

"I love you too."

when marco and i ended the call i kept cleaning and singing. after German rap we came to Balkan music. definitely jala brother and beetle corelli are the best. kings of the Balkans. by the time I was done, it was already dark over Berlin. Berlin is so beautiful when all the lights come on in the city. wonderful to see. I decided until Paulina came home to make us a quick dinner. i believe she is hungry too. I decided to make us pizza, it's the fastest and we both like to eat it. I made pizza and put it in the oven, while in the oven I set the plates and cutlery on the table. only to her to come and we can eat. just as I put pizza, I heard the door open  and soon saw Paulina at the door.

"how wonderful it smells. I'm very hungry, as if you knew I would like a pizza."

"I know you best. sit down and let's eat."

"here just to change and wash my hands."

"good."

when Paulina returned we started eating delicious and warm pizza. we started a conversation, she talked about how she was at work and how a boyfriend seduced her and invited her out. of course, Paulina like Paulina,refused him, and he persistently sends her every minute.

"why don't you try paulina with him. he might be a good boy."

"elma don't talk, I won't be with him."

"why are you always so stubborn about boyfriends. What if you went out for a drink and talked. You don't have to be together right now."

"I won't. he must do his best."

"you're amazing. you can't always think they're all the same."

"you know that only my heart can win footballer. These others always have to work hard."

"my dear, who I have as a friend."

"that's why you love me."

we laughed. when we finished eating we cleaned the table and went to the living room and turned on the serie.of course what other series will be at other than gossip girl. Pauline can no longer watch this series, but she always looks at it with me. we got comfortable and started looking at the sweet gossip girl. paulina and i were a big fan of blair and chuck. the only thing we agreed on about that series.

+

I'm not sure which direction this story is going. I don't think it's good and went the wrong way. I don't think there will be many parts.