CHAPTER 2

"Oh believe me, I'll make you!" Rei snarled and started to clamber up the tree to his branch. "and don't call me puppy! It's Rei to you! "
  Just as she'd grabbed onto his branch, the branch below her feet snapped, and she lost her balance, tumbling back down to the ground.
  The vampire looked amused, gaze steady. Rei huffed. "Flea brain!!" she hissed.
  "It's Darren. " he sat up on the branch and looked down at her cheekily.
  "Why do you want to come over here to climb trees?! You have lots of trees in your territory!"
  "I just like the sun up here"
  "you have sun on your territory too! "
  "It's not warm enough.." he yawned and stretched.
  "You're one weird flea, climbing trees instead of drinking blood. " she responded crudely.
   Darren smirked. "Nah. I don't feel like drinking blood now. " he paused, then added. "you know, if you wanted me to come down, you could've just said so. "
  Rei fumed. This...arrogant flea just thought he owned the WORLD, didn't he?!
  "alright, then get down then! " she growled. "and get back to your side! "
  "As you wish, dear. " he purred and got down the tree.
  Wait. What did he call her? Her heart started racing.
  No. He is a vampire. He doesn't belong in your heart.
  Her eye twitched irritatingly as she blushed a bright red. "just... Just go! "
  Darren turned back at her to smirk one last time, before running back to his side of the border. "I'll see you soon, Rei" he called cheekily past his shoulder as he ran.

Note: OKAY CHAPTER 2 DONE I KNOW ITS FAST BUT WTV