CHAPTER 5

A few days had passed since that night, and soon it came the day of a full moon. Rei was taking a walk in the forest with Lightning, her friend.
  "I hate being in wolf form.. " Lightning grumbled as she trudged through the undergrowth.
  "oh, come on, it isn't that bad. Besides, we can defend ourselves better as wolves. " Rei pointed out.
  "yeah, but we get more aggressive. And impulsive." Lightning stopped to take a rest under a tree, when she looked across the border.
  It was Darren. Again.
  "look who's back, " Lightning snorted. Rei looked at Darren, willing him to go away. Instead, he proceeded to yell across the border.
  "REIIIIIIIIII"
  "Oh boy.. " she walked over to Darren and stood at the border. "what do you want? I told you that you were taking it too fast! We barely know each other! Go away! " she hissed.
  "then let me know you! Let us know each other!"
  "you're a weird flea," she commented and giggled softly. "too desperate."
  "only for you, princess" he winked, and Rei felt uncomfortable again. "can you meet me tonight? At the clearing again? " he leaned close to her face, eyes wide.
  She leaned back. "I can't... It's... It's full moon tonight.. "
  "oh.. Oh right.... Crap.. " Darren hissed. "well, how about the night after? "
  Rei hesitated. It was wrong. Very wrong. But she couldn't refuse... There was that same tugging in her heart. "f-fine! I'll go to your stupid meet up.. " she blushed lightly and looked away, then stalked back up to Lightning, cheeks hot.
  "Stay safe! Don't get hurt during full moon! " he called, his warm gaze burrowing deep into Rei's heart and soul.

(BTW the picture is Reis reaction to Darren's attempts at everything)