Chapter 1 - Summertime Lovin'

The smell of freshly cut grass and dog feces filled my nostrils as my feet moved gracefully along the pavement of the sidewalk, the wind blowing through my hair as I ran, the sweat pouring down my face, down the back of my neck and along my spine and pooling in my armpits. I had my ear buds in listening to my favorite kind of music: Tim the Tool Man grunting. Nothing got me pumped for a run better than every grunt from Home Improvement. I never used to like running---I still didn't like running, but I was doing it anyway. 

The summer sun was baking my pale skin and causing my blood to literally boil. It was so hot outside, but that didn't stop me from running carefree. It was summer break, and for the first time in a long time, I felt free like there was nothing in this world that I had to worry about. He was finally gone, and even though he would be back soon, he was gone for the moment, and for that, I was ever so thankful. For just a few months, I finally didn't have to deal with his constant torment. It felt... noice.

My feet ached, my lungs burned, and my body was a giant bead of sweat, but I kept running with a big smile on my face. I had my iPhone turned up so loud it sounded like Tim Allen was grunting directly into my ear, and quite frankly, it kind of turned me on. It was a good distraction from all of the children playing in their front yards, throwing balls and breaking sticks and screaming and sacrificing each other to the dark lord.

The already impossibly large grin on my face grew bigger as I remembered that he. was. gone. A whole summer to myself without feeling trapped in his world of rage. Not only did he make school a never-ending nightmare for me, he also tormented me at home because he lived right next to me. He lived in a big mansion, and I lived in a tin can. I'm only kidding, of course. His house was only slightly larger and had an attic AND a basement, while our cruddy home only had two floors and a crawlspace. His family, mostly him in particular, had a lot of money. He liked to rub it in my face.

I felt satisfied---well actually, I felt very dissatisfied because I hate running---so I ran back to my house. I didn't see any cars in the driveway next door, so I assumed he was still gone. He was in Sweden visiting family because he was Swedish. He was no longer Swedish, though. He had his Swede card taken away when he and his family decided to move to America. 

I made my way up the stairs to my bedroom which doubled as a studio where I filmed my videos for YouTube. I recently started a YouTube channel I called "MrBeast" and I already had almost one million subscribers, and the number was still growing at a rapid pace. 

My clothes were drenched in sweat and clung to my body like an eighth layer of skin, and I thought to myself, I need to take a shower and purify myself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka. Wait, where the heck did that come from? What state am I in again? Oh well, who gives a shit? I need to bathe myself, my body smells putrid.

I started to strip myself down sexily until I was completely naked in front of my window with the curtains open because my bully wasn't home, so I really didn't have to worry about ANYONE peeping in through my open window even though there are many people that come to my house and throw eggs at my window because everyone at my school hates me and it's all his fault.

The cold air blowing out of the air vent in the floor cooled down the sweat on my totally naked body. It made me chilly and involuntarily shiver.

Tap. Tap. Tap. CRACK!

There was a tapping noise coming from the direction of my window followed by a loud sound of glass breaking. I looked to see that my window was completely shattered, and it appeared that the culprit was a brick with a note taped to it. I picked up the brick and pulled off the note, opening the paper and reading, I took pics of ur naked body lol. I'm gonna leak ur nudes to the whole school and make u a meme if u dont do what I tell you when I tell u to do it. Bitch lasagna.