Kisses for Nate

Over at Love Love Paradise!

~Also welcome to the lemon tree!~ 🚧⚠❗~🍋Lemon ahead!🍋~❗⚠🚧

Nate's pov:

Finally, I'm done with work! I can't wait to get home and take a shower. I wonder if Guy's already home. I walk home and start thinking about what I could do at home. "How about a little fun with Guy.... hehehe" I chuckle with a smile forming on my face. "Hey there!" I snapped out of my fantasies and turn around. I see a girl with beautiful looking blonde hair in blue swimwear. "Yeah?" I asked. "I was wondering...... are you single? I would love to go out with you" She asked with a seductive smile on her face. "N....no, I'm sorry I'm not" I say to her. Her smile fades and says "Well, too bad." Clearly disappointed she turns around and walks away. I stand there and turn for a minute and then continue to walk back home. Too bad for her, I hope she gets someone.

Guy's pov:

I sit on the couch bored out of my mind and watching TV. When is nate coming home? I hear the front door and run over. I see Nate and jump on him and give him a hug "Nate!" "I missed you" a smile forms on my face. "Hey guy!" "You startled me" Nate says to me and let's out a chuckle. I jump off and walk towards the bedroom. I open the door and jump on the bed, I lay on my back and ask "How was work?". "Good not much happened, besides this one girl who asked me out after my shift." He answered back. "And?" My eyes widen.

Nate's pov:

"I said no of course, what'd you think that I would say?" I answer back while opening the bathroom door. "Noooothing" guy says stretching the o. I walk into the shower and turn it on. The water falling on my skin is so relaxing. I could stay in here forever if I could. After I'm done I turn it off and step out of the shower. I dry myself off and then tie the towel around my waist. I open the door and jump on the bed to join Guy. I hug Guy and stay like that for a while.

⚠🍋WARNING! LEMON AHEAD!🍋⚠

Guy's pov:

I close my eyes and hug Nate. Nate suddenly jumps on top of me and I see a grin on his face. "Uuuuummm." I start blushing and look away. "W...w.. what're you d... doing" I stutter out. Why am I stuttering? Nate puts his lips on mine and our lips are glued together. His hands are tracing the line on my back. His lips parts from mine to gasp for air. He unbuckles my belt and gropes my member. "I'll brand you... inside and out" Nate says to me sensually while putting me on his lap. He slowly takes off my clothes and throws them on the ground. He sucks on my neck leaving hickeys. I let out a moan and that seems to attract Nate's attention.

Nate's pov:

Guy lets out a moan. I let out a small chuckle and see that Guy is looking away from me. "I seem to have found your sweet spot. That was cute, do it again" I say and then suck on his sweet spot again. He let's out an adorable moan and I love that sound. "Jerk" he says. I kiss him on the cheek and pin him on the bed. I slowly enter him. He lets out a loud moan and wraps his arms around me. "I love you" he says to me. "I love you too" I say to him before putting my lips on his.

Guy's pov:

I feel his warmth inside me and his skin touching mine. I'm in ecstasy. I let out multiple moans every time he exits and enters me. Our lips are glued together. Our tongues are touching and sudden gasps for airs. His every stroke and penetration pleasures me. The one i love. The one I never want to leave. My one and only. Nate, I love you. Every thrust gets harder I'm close. I moan louder and he reached his climax. He let out a moan and came inside. My insides are warm the feeling excites me. He pulls out and the warm liquid leaks out.

Nate's pov:

I pull out and put Guy on the bed. I make my way down his member and licked the tip. He let out a loud moan and said "Stop.... don't". I ignore his request and keep going. I suck and he moans every time. He reached his climax and came in my mouth. "It's bitter" I say to him playfully. "Shut up" he says back to me. I swallow his warm load and lay next to him. We embraced and exchanged I love yous. We fell asleep and cuddled.

Guy's pov:

I feel the sun gleaming into my eyes and I slowly open them. The other side of the bed is empty. "Nate?" I say his name out loud looking for him. No answer. He must be at work. I step into the shower and take a warm shower. It feels so good on my skin. After I'm done I put on my usual.

I go out and step into the kitchen and see a very handsome Nate. "Hey babe! I made some food" he says with an adorable smile on his face "go sit on the couch". I walk over to the couch and plop down. He hands me a plate with eggs, bacon, pancakess and sausages, also with some coffee and sits next to me and cuddles me. I eat the food and it's good as expected! "How is it?" He asks curiously. I nod and say "it's good". I forgot! I need to go to work! "Oh gotta go work! See ya nate!". Nate's grip loosens and lets go. Nate gives me a kiss and says "Later!" With a smile. I run and put my plate and mug into the sink and run out.

Bonus:

Coworker 1: Hey Guy?

Guy: Yeah?

Coworker 1: Are you alright?

Guy: Yes.... why?

Coworker 1: there's a spot on your neck.... are you sick? is that a hickey?

Guy: Move onto another topic please.

Coworker 2: Ooohooohooo..... Guy has been having fun with Nate!

Guy: shut up.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! It's me after how long? -_-😑. Anyway.... hope you like it! First lemon of mine. Anyway thank you for reading. Idk when I'll update again. 'Till then.... Later~♡to the lemon tree!~ 🚧⚠❗~🍋Lemon ahead!🍋~❗⚠🚧